anyone else looking forward to giving birth?

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I've been threw it before and I know it hurts like hell!! But I just can't wait! I can't wait for my first bh (if goes the way my first pregnancy did then it will be around 25 week) I really just can't wait to go threw it all again. I got set off last time by them breaking my waters so hopefully ill be able to experience the whole thing this time around :)....surly I can't be the only one...

Comments

• Mee! I'm 40w today and i'll b late but hopefully my delivery will go smoothly. I can't wait to see my son.
  • U had ur 1st at 25wks?! & yes I'm looking forward to it! This is my 1st :)
  • I'm pretty excited too :-) I can't wait to simply experience it.
  • I am so ready! Every pregnancy I've had has been different, and each labor/delivery experience a little different. I am excited about how this one is going to go. Hopefully she'll be here around the 4th of July.
  • @librababii
    I think she meant braxton hicks? (bh)
  • Nooo @librababii I had my first braxton hicks at 25 week. I was screaming for an epi whilst in labor with my son, not that I got one!! But I've told my bd that even if I ask he's to tell me I'm not allowed one, as I want to be in and out as quick as possible
    @txmoorekat I'm glad somebody else with children already who knows what's coming is still lookin forward to it, I don't feel so insane now lol
  • I'm looking forward to getting this baby out my stomach!! & in my arms
    :)
  • @mums_the_word - you are definitely not insane!
  • I'm excited too! I had a great labor and delivery. I'm praying this ones goes just as smoothly I'm nervous it won't. But im still excited!
  • I'm so excited to have my baby I still have soo long to go...I'm not due until November 9 th.
  • Not excited for the labor...but completely ready to see my little boy!
  • Can't wait it will be my 5 th time:-)
  • I'm not looking forward to the pain but I'm sooo ready to not be pregnant and to have my sweet baby boy here! :X I really hope that my labor is a lot shorter this time.
  • @cfa I'm due the 12th of November so long time to wait for me to :) its going so quick though!
    I really can't wait to go threw the whole experience again :)
  • I'm excited! I want it to be different that with my son, I'm getiing an epidural asap! Lol I waited too late last time and I had horrible back labor but thank God it was only 6hr labor and about 15min pushing.. I have 8wks til my due date!
  • Oh man am I. Im due tomorrow and its not going anywhere. Soooo we.ll see!
  • I've got a ways to go (nov) but usually I can't wait when there's a month left and then the last few days including day ofcsec) I'm always panicky thinking nooo I'm not ready yet lol
  • edited June 2011
    I was not worried about it then the other day i was thinkin although my inside parts expand a bit to get the baby out my v skin won't and its gonna burst through the skin, now i have concerns lol.
  • I am excited too! Its baby number two the delivery thing is gonna be great. I thinks its just cause I like to be the center of attention and damn I make cute boys.
  • @mums_the_word how are you delivering? I'm having a c- section because they are going to tie my tubes, but if it wasn't for that I would be more excited to have a vback.
  • I'm apprehensive, but excited. This is my first and probably last baby and I'm doing a natural birth. I'm a little scared but I'm going to be starting birthing classes soon and I'm going to try to mentally prepare myself for the pain. I've always had horrible menstrual cramps so hopefully I'll have something to compare it to!
  • I'm tooo excited as well I'm 32wks...I have 5more weeks before I start making progress to help induce labor after my cerclage removal @mums_the_word
  • Im not excited about the birthing and the after wards part but I am excited about having my little boy here!!
  • I am excited for birth this time around also my first went quick (59 mins) but it was my first and I was so scared! I can't wait to go into labor this time cause I will know what to do and somewhat what to expect! I can't wait!!!!
  • I'm 20 weeks with first and so ready! I'm sure it will hurt but I just can't wait to meet my daughter!