OMFG.

Jesus. I've been having nausea from hell for two hours now. It took me all of those two hours to find my freakin' prescription nausea medicine! I mean seriously, why is it when I actually need something it falls off the face of the damn earth. Sorry, but I was contemplating murderlizing my fiance because I swore up and down he threw it away on accident. I went around the whole house digging through everything and just throwing crap everywhere searching for it like a mad woman, tears streaming down my face, cursing under my breath. I think I terrified my honey :( he just sat on the couch watching me like I was godzilla. I really hope I'm only feeling this crazy cause I'm pregnant...otherwise I really don't like myself too much!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am a little crazy sometimes, but I actually felt like godzilla terrorizing my house lol. I am feeling much better today though, so godzilla is on hold and I'm myself again. Thankfully lol :)
  • Lol. Cute post! Poor fiance didn't have a clue what was going on in your head. 'Tis ok, you're pregnant, and he will get used to it. :) We're all a little nuts when weMre preggers. ;))
  • @Fate: haha I'm pretty sure he just assumed I had lost my mind. Thankfully that crazy act convinced him to buy some castor oil so we could try to get this baby out :) yay! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I pray this works lol
  • @jessica_clayton don't worry honey, insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children :P its prolly just the combination of everything at once hon, i wouldn't worry too much. :}