Sex provoking labor???

Im 38 wkz & 2 dayz..I opted out of trying castor oil but im ready to get things on a roll.So..everyone's suggesting me & the hubby get things stared on our own lol. The funny part about it is an old lady told me not to be afraid to get rough while we're at it. Who has actually used sex as a way of jump starting the labor process & how long did it take you to deliver?

Comments

• Well dats wut im doin wit my bf too lets see iluv it rough tho lol sorry tmi ;))
  • I read that if (TMI) hubby gets off in your mouth & u swallow it starts contractions better than if he got off in ur vajay .. good luck dear!
  • There's another link on here talking about labor cake. It sounds tastey!! That may be another option.
    @jay_brad that sounds like a lie that some guy made up to get some head!! Lol
  • Lol no it was a woman's thread it even said below (information you might want to keep to urself& away from significant other ) lol
    @blissmarie23
  • @jay_brad cum makes me gag I think I will pass on dat lmao sorry tmi but seriously when I u kno I stop as soon as he cums lol
  • @kamlland1 how u do nipple stimulation well exactly??
  • @janellesmommie I understand, I'm not like that but a lot of ppl are.
    I read with nipple stimulation to put a warm rag like run some hot water over it &just massage ur nipple... or u can try using ur breast pump. (If u have one)
  • Im give the nipple stim a try n maybe sec too
  • With my first I had sex and a few minutes later my water broke and I had my daughter 45 minutes later... not sure if it was the sex or if it was her time
  • With my first sex worked for me within an hour of having sex and him cunning inside me sorry for tmi but my water broke and I had dilated from 3 cm ( which I had been for weeks) to 6cm. So sex worked for me plus labor was only 59 mins for me. I will be trying sex with this one as well good luck!! And remember relax and just try to enjoy cause the more you enjoy it the more likely it is to work! ;-)
  • Try rough sex ... Doggy style! Maybe he can strip your membrains from that angle as well as depositing some cervix softening sperm.

After my shower last night I totally raped my honey! Like serious!

We did it doggy style and I woke up this morning spotting.. I'm sure he striped some membrains.
  • @tbaby2011 how far along were you when that worked? Was u already dilated?
  • @jay_brad I was 37 wks 2 days and had been dilated at 1 cm from 34 wks to 35 1/2 wks then was stuck at 3 cm til after I had sex. I gad actually been at l&d earlier that day because of problems with my heart and they told me there was no way I was going to change from 3 cm and go into labor anytime soon especially not within that next 24 hrs. I had sex and my water broke within 5 hrs of leaving the hospital lol
  • @tbaby2011 thanks for info! :)
  • @jay_brad np happy to help I hope this one is as fun to try to get out lol :>
  • @tbaby2011 I'm only 28weeks but I'm taking notes for future reference ;)
  • Okay i might try the nipple stimulation. We went at it last nite & still nada. I went to the hosp. 2day for sum lower bk & ab pain & the doc tld me i was now 4cm dialated & contractions are 6 mins apart.=]

ALso she told me it wasen't the actual sex itself... but letting the sperm marinate in ur cervix for 1/2 hr laying dwn would get thingz goin.
  • I went to the hospital Saturday morning me and my fiance had sex Friday night and I woke up with contractions that would not stop I am 36 weeks but I went into labor at 35 weeks and got put on bed rest and medicine for a week and I got off of bedrest wendsday I was 2 centimeters dilated that was it and the sex thinned me out 80 percent so any day now I can go and my doctor is fine with it cause I had steroid shots too already
  • it's the semen, not the sex. It contains prostaglandins that help ripen your cervix. And it works in contact with your cervix, not internally (ie, swallowing doesn't help). Nipple stimulation, clitoral stimualation & prostaglandins also help to boost your brain to release oxytocin, the hormone that causes contractions. Thing is, it only works if your body's estrogen levels have peaked so it WILL kick start things - IF you are ready. But you can't lose by trying!
  • @BabyRosalee agreed! I am so ready!!
  • Lady I know was having sex with her Hubby. She was on top and her water broke.... end of story! Plus play with nipples!