New to preggly

edited June 2011 in December 2011
Hi my name is jules and I am a first time mom. I am 15 weeks and due december 15 feels like its a long way to go. I just can't wait to find out the sex of the baby getting super anxious about it. I do have a step daughter from my boyfriends first marriage, which sometimes puts a lot of stress on me I wish I knew what to do in some of these cituations. Other then that conrats to all the other mothers out there.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Welcome I'm 16 weeks 3rd pregnancy don't now the sex I have a 4 yo and 2 yo daugthers
  • Hi welcome an congrats!!!
  • congrats and welcome. I'm also due in december.. 12/25. I can't wait to find out either
  • Hi and welcome! My name is Vallie and I'm having my third boy... I'm 29 weeks (in a day) and its nice to meet u! Congratulations!
  • Thank you very much everyone for all the encouraging words.. And @mshahir I know its not too far we got like 5 weeks until that apointment but since I am so exited it feels like the time is going super slow. And plus it feels like everyone else is so much further then me and I am still at the stage where its still kinda scary and I just want the baby to be safe and healthy :)