sore......kinda freaking me out

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
Idk if its normal but my tummy is sore... i feel like i did a million sit ups. Anybody else or do you know why? Its my first baby so everything my body is doing is new and it freaks me out lol

Comments

• Normal ;) ur lill uterus is growing and stretching all the muscles around it.
  • edited February 2011
    :)
  • Ok good its so uncomffy
  • I remember that day. I woke up and it felt like I had spent a week doing nonstop situps. your stomach muscles have most likely detached along the mid line, if you do a half situp or lie on your back you can probably fit a few fingers between them now.
  • Ewww ill pass hahaha
  • Yeah that happened to me last week. Im 20 weeks now.
  • @michelya what do u mean? I wanna try that where do i feel and what an i feeling for? Lol
  • straight up from your belly button to your sternum, in a straight line. Your stomach muscles normally would be connected tight. Often in pregnancy they will separate, its a condition called diastasis recti. Its common, but it hurts like a @#*&;#$@ when it happens for a few days.

Just lie on your back and tighten your stomach muscles, I can fit between 2-4 fingers between mine depending on where I poke.
  • Oooooooooomg that's so nuts i feel it and i never felt the cramping when it happened but when i got up from the floor i felt like i did a million sit ups and it still feels like that i hope i didn't hurt anything
  • Lol I'm only 8 weeks but I had that feeling after I ate the other day. It was like the burning muscle feeling. I remember being g about 20 weeks w my first and feeling like all of a sudden I swallowed a bowling ball, it was just a heavy feeling in my tummy. Oh the joys!
  • I just feel like i did a masive work out ive been sore for a couple days now
  • That was one of my first prego symptoms, like a week before I missed my period, it comes and goes now but is in different muscles now. Hot showers!
  • I have a heating pad i love it
  • Okay so how long is it suppose to feel like this it just seems to be getting worse
  • Still not any better how long will it last??
  • I'm 22 weeks and I still get it like at least 3 times a week.
  • It sucks and its so uncomffy i just feel full anything to help it
  • Maybe an ice pack......cold helps swelling but brrrr