bd, shower incident

Ok so we're out of town for bd's work this weekend and tonight his buddies and us were out hanging by the pool at the hotel and all the boys were drinking (while I had a glass of chocolate milk... Chocolate Wasted!) After hanging for a while we came up to the room and we were planning to shower and get busy ;) well we were in the shower and somehow he turned and slipped and fell right out the shower hitting the toilet on the way down, he was laughing I couldn't stop laughing while saying "sorry babe, you ok? I can't help but laugh at you!" Ahaha and it was all good, he got the curtain back up (which basically broke his fall) and we started to get back into it when he slips AGAIN and falls! But not out of the shower this time straight down and on his way down, his fingers hit the side and he's all, "ow ow I broke my fingers" he sits there in the shower holding his hand while I'm dripping shampoo everywhere and then he says "I'm ok owwwww" and gets out so I finish up and come out to check on him and he's all "wahh it hurts, but I'm ok babe" this was super funny I just had to share, although both times he fell I was like flying to the other side of the shower, I love him but I ain't taking a chance on falling with baby in my belly! He understood that.. no more drunk showering with me anymore! But it seemed harmless.. at first! Now he's passed out snoring so effing loud. Grrrrrrr.

Comments

• Hahahahahahaha drunk and showers are never a good mess unless a friend is holding you up and the water is cold!
  • lol...what a disaster! lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • He asked me to please not tell anyone, so I figured i'd share it with my ladies on pregly!
  • Lmao thats too funny.
  • Lol that is funny and im sure I hav a simular story
  • When he drinks his balance is the first thing to go (its how I can tell when he's getting drunk) so I should've thought it out a bit better , but I was just going with it!
  • Well if I tell any of my girlfriends or my mom he'll know.. somehow . And he'll be embarassed but since he doesn't really know any of you I doubt he'll mind .. although he does log on to read up sometimes and learn.
  • Bah Hahaha picturing that made me laugh out loud... glad he's ok though (men are big babies anyways!) ;)
  • LOL not a sexy look!!!