insensitive husband

I'm in tears right now. I feel as if my husband could give two shits about me. Everytime I say I'm gonna call the Dr he throws a fit and calls me a big baby. I tried talking to him bout how I feel and all he said was "go to sleep" Idk how much more if this I can take. I cry almost every night because he acts like he just doesn't care.

Comments

• Well I would let him know n if he acts like he dont care I would go at him like a spider monkey! Hog tie him up n throw him in the closet while im on speaker phone with the doctor.
  • Wow. I'm sorry, hun. That's so unfair. I would try talking to him again and if he won't listen write him a letter to let him know how you feel.
  • @angel452 's idea is good, too. Maybe that if the letter fails?
  • Im sorry :/ sounds like he doesn't like taking about feelings...maybe take a break from each other and see if that helps?
  • He is sleeping while I'm crying. I wanna shove a pair of dirty panties that I peed in down his throat
  • He is always saying they are normal pregnancy pains. Well maybe they are. But I'm two weeks away from my due date. So I'm a little nervous bout every pain I have.
  • @awhaley28540 that sounds better then my idea