Wth!? What was he thinking!?

Raegans father just emailed me.....This girl he was dating broke up with him because she suspected she was pregnant by her ex....well guess what she is....and her bd also has another girl pregnant and now Raegans dad eamils me tonight to tell me all of this and ask for my help....get this. He wants me to help him figure out what to do, because apparently he really wants to be with this girl....WTH!? Im like umm hello, you didnt want to be with me when it WAS your child (not that I wanted to be with him) but now youll be with someone whose having someone elses baby? And on top of it his family was HORRIBLE to me....called me every name in the book, told me to get an abortion...the works and it was HIS baby..... So I said this to him..Im sorry idk how to help on this, I mean come on your parents couldnt even handle you having a baby that was really yours...but to be with someone thats having one thats not yours......Idk what else to do or say....But I did not appreciate this at all.

Comments

• Oh my gosh I would have not been so nice I would have ripped him to shreds.he has some nerve glad your not with him hes a jerk.please say your getting child support screw him over
  • OMG the drama! I can just imagine the drama he's TRYING. to get himself wrapped up in! Being with a girl pregnant by a man who has another girl pregnant? I see nothing but shit storms ahead for them. There's really nothing else you could have said to him except maybe "hahahahaha" but that's just me lol I agree with @whozdher about getting child support from him. Hope if you are its thru the courts cuz I can see him totally trying to support THAT baby over his own.
  • Wow, the nerve of some people. I would've called him every name in the book and then told him to kick rocks.
  • @whozdher Im glad Im not with him either, and had I not miscarried I would have done paperwork for child support after the baby was born.

@OregonMama Lol...I so should have..but damn like really?
  • @mrs_shu Lol, I did indeed laugh :) And I agree I see nothing but trouble ahead. And I would have done the paper work for child support after the baby was born if I had not miscarried. :)

@Tootie08 Lol, I was like okay just stop talking to me now. I dont need his drama right now, my first Mommies of Angels walk is in like 15 hours and thats all I can think about.
  • Smh some people lack common sense
  • @Mybabe I agree....he really has none at all....
  • :(I'm so sorry :(
    in that case if he emails you again tell him to fuck off!
  • @mrs_shu Its alright and Thank You. I did tell him to leave me alone and so far he has.
  • What a dumbass! Not even worth your time to respond!
  • @ethansmommy122 Well I dont think I have to worry about it anymore :)