Ugh here we go..

I hate being lied to I hate the fact that I give 100% to make things work and in the end I get played like a sucka im so fuckn tru with all dis shit hes doin to me im over it.. :-W

Comments

• aww I'm sorry mama! I hate when people lie like wtf is the need to anyway keep ur head up!
  • Thank u dats wut ima do
  • How bad are the lies that he tells u? cause mine does the same but after i think about it and its something harmless then i let it go i hate when my bd lies about anything but cant make him change no matter how many times i ask...
  • @0911mommyof2 like who calls him. I feel like theirs sum1 else :/ lately hes fone b going off none stop n he just ignores it like he hiding sumthin n im over it so yesterday we got into an argument n he said dat yea it was a girl who been callin him to hangout with him Im hurt but I will get thru this!! :-(
  • wtf thats bs and im sorry ur going through that i went through the same except he was emailing a girl he had went to school with and even thou nothing happened it hurt me bad just the fact that he was talking to another girl like if ur in a relationship nobody else should matter or take up ur time even if its "just a friend" but yes u will get through this; what r u planning on doing? does the other girl know u guys are together? and thats some shady ass shit whatever u decide to do i hope its for the better.
  • @0911mommyof2 everyone knows we together is a not secret we having a daughter its him he wants me to cater to all his needs but when it comes to me its like i stop being his priority when ive been by his side for 3 yrs we break up to make up but we always were together is just this past few days he been acting funny n now i know y it just sucks i thought he wont hurt me no more but sum ppl dont change n im over it i refuse to be with sum1 who will lie n cheat n act like its all good. i cant do it i gotta focus on my daughter she will be here soon so thats my motivation to leave him for good.