3rd pregnancy feels like the worst:-(

edited February 2011 in September 2011
I'm due September 7 and just wish it would hurry up and come, I have never been so sick must be a girl cuz my boys didn't have me feeling this way :,-(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I thought it was just me I get headaches often stomachaches I wanna eat but I can't seem too cuz nothing taste the same its all bad with me I just sleep and cry I'm just so emotional!! Hopefully the second trimester will be better.
  • I'm 12 weeks with #3 .. due sept 1st..
    And I don't feel pregnant at all.
  • Lucky you!!! It's all bad over here lol
  • I was sick with my son but not my daughter and not this one either even tho its another boy. As soon as u get over ur sickness u will feel alot better and enjoy the rest of ur pregnancy
  • Thank you I will try too and you do the same!!
  • I am on #3 and I dont remember bring this miserable for my other two...i am chalking it up to being older! July cannot come soon enough
  • I know this my last one lol!!! And I'm 23 and going threw dis so don't think older has anything to do with it :-)
  • Well dang. That blows my theory! All I know is after little man is born....this baby machine is closed for business! I am done
  • lol im only 21 and im done. My kids are way 2 close together. When I have this baby my daughter will b 10 months and my son will turn 2 on patties day.
  • My kids are a lil spaced out thank god lol 7 year old boy 2 year old boy by the time the baby is born they will be 8 and 3 I gotta lil gap and my oldest is a big help:-)
  • My son was planned we planned on having my daughter about the time of this baby but things didnt happen that way lol.
  • Things never go the way you plan them to be my goal was my kids had to be atleady 5 years apart!!!
  • ***Atleast***
  • I wanted my kids 2 b 2 years apart cause me and my sisters are 2 years apart and we were really close I want my kids 2 b that way.
  • Its been the hardest, longest, and i feel yucky all d time...
    This will be my 3rd and last!!
    Due june 28, finally a Summer bby. Have 2 Winter bbys, not much can b done in their bdays...
  • Well I have 2 fall baby Oct 23 and 31. Idk if this one is considered a fall baby as well, but I agree with you if time goes by any slower lol
  • This is my 4 th and its the worst I am sick all the time and moody...time can't go by fast enough...I have 3 boys so kinda thinking this is a girl....I haven't been to yet ima 10 week and I keep having dreams about twins...scary :)
  • I know how you feel. This is my 3rd and last and i cant wait until its over! Nothing like my 1st 2. They were really easy and nice and i really enjoyed being pregnant. This one im always feeling sick and extreamely tired. Hoping its just a 1st tri thing and it goes a way soon. I am 11 weeks atm so fingers crossed i will feel better soon.
  • this is my third pregancy and I feel like crap. never had morning sickness, and I have it all day long.. I have two boys and everything went perfect. so it must be a girl.
  • This is my third I'm also 23 I think its a girl my first was girl I had horrible headaches and morning sickness just miserable and I wasn't like this when I was pregnant with my second that one was a boy
  • Yeah I'm really hoping for a girl!!! And hopefully second trimester gets better for us!!!
  • Sorry to hear that you alk are not feelibg welk hopefully things will get better 26 preggo with baby #3 my daughter is 6, and my lil man is 4 and Im not having any morning sickness and Im thankful for that
  • Hey :) Im due sept 8th & also on my 3rd child. I have 2girls hoping for a boy & ive never been this sick or this big this fast like with my last pregnancies. Im 25. Im 13 weeks & 6 days & still feel the same
  • @lynn88
    Omg, I though it was just me! This is 3rd healthy pregnancy and has been a lot of work. Pains, abnormal discharge (tmi), emotional, the whole 9. However, I believe it could be my boy bc I carried very well with my girls for the most part. I just mentioned to my mom that my dr probably thinks im narotic or a big baby. I have a 6yr old and a 3yr old. Im only 27 but I find myself believing that my body is too old for this. (This my 5th pregnancy total)
  • 5Weeks n it just started! Im feeling sick all day. Im not sure why we have to get sick like this but I'm putting n my letter of complant! Im 29 on #3, wheres my easy button!
  • lynn88 im the same I got 2 boys as elp felt extra sick thid time n girl yay, thankfully I got 10wks left 6oing sooooooooo slow
  • Im 20 and this is my first. I feel shitty all the time, and nothing sounds good. Instead of hunger pains its upset stomach. It makes me sick to lay on my sides but I can't lay on my back either :/. Im up every 4 hours feelin like i need to vomit n Im only 12 wks n I guess I figured id be a litttle better by now. Also the only thing I can drink alot of without getting sick is water. There for a while I felt like a vegetarian cause that's all I could eat. Anyone else having this much trouble???
  • Well I'm 14 weeks now as of today and for the past 2 weeks I've been deem good!!! Finally... I just really really hope I'm having a girl... four more weeks until I find out. But I've notice discharge too now that I'm in my third month, but my doctor says as long as it is clear or white with no smell completely normal around this time, and would probably happen until birth.
  • * feeling good **