Gender Reveal to the family today :) **Update**

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
ahhhhh soooo excited for them all to get here!! we made cakes yesterday, one has color in the middle so when everyone's here we all get to cut it together (basically) so everyone will finally know... even tho Pregly already knew lol i couldn't hold it in!! btw, IT'S A BOY!! and we're so excited for the family to find out.. his family wanted a boy and mine wanted a girl.. can't wait to see my aunt's face because she has swore from day one it was gonna be a girl lol :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

• Awww I love the cake idea!!! That is so cute
  • very cute!!! I saw that at a uge baby shower/ going away party. they were moving and had a massive reception like baby shower with everyone and when they cut the cake, that's how the couple also found out about the baby. it was soooo cute
  • Thanks!! :)

Well me, my husband, mom & dad, and sister-n-law know... but as far as the in-laws, my aunt & cousin's im real close to and my granny they know nothing... in fact, my aunt and granny have been trying to trick us for a week! I had thought about us not knowing ourselves to make it easier but I do cakes here and there so i wanted to do it myself instead of depending & paying someone else to do it :)
  • So the party was nice.. hubby's family was super excited cept his youngest niece (she wanted a girl).. my aunt is excited even tho she wanted a girl too! and my granny was like DUH, we cut it and of course it was blue and she was like so whats that mean.. DURR!!! cracks me up!! overall good day and now i dont have to keep the secret anymore lol
  • That's an awesome idea! Never heard of it. Congrats on your baby boy! I'm having my second baby boy soon (35wks today). :)
  • That is so awesome! Love love love the diaper cake!
  • Awe I love it! Congrats hun!
  • Thanks everyone!! :)
  • Very nice! I likey ;-)