My first walk..... **Update @ 11:35**

edited June 2011 in Loss
My first Mommies of Angels remembrance walk starts in 5 hours..... Im nervous and excited and just an emotional crazy mess.... But I know theres going to be lots of woman there who have lost babies too so I wont feel alone. :) This really is a great thing that has been put together and Im proud to say I grew up in this town that created this wonderful organization! :)

Comments

• Yay! Did u decorate a special tshirt to wear? We did this once for my angel. It was a nice but I had an emo day. (((hugs)))
  • @Jaime77 The Mommies of Angels group has t-shirts made, but there sold out now so I dont have one. But thats okay, I think I can still get a braclet. :)
  • Just grab a fabric marker and write on a tshirt your angels name :) we did that instead of buying a share shirt.
  • @Jaime77 I might do that, Im not big on homemade shirts though, idk why but its like and ocd thing with me....
  • That's so wonderful. :)
    I'll be attending my first walk on July 9th in memory of my beautiful niece, called Strides for Babies.
  • Lol, have a good time tho!,
  • @kitshay :) yes it is, I hope you have a nice time at your walk!

@Jaime77 lol I know thats weird and Thank You :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That is awesome. Take care and let us know how it goes! :)
  • @jdensma Oh no! Dont let him get fixed lol...

@jellybelly1015 I will :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jdensma Aww, well I hope it works out for you both.
  • ****Update****

Mommies of Angels walk was cancelled!!! :( Due to horrible weather!!! >.< I hate storms....But I did get a t-shirt from last year
  • I wish where I live had something like this. I would love to do it for the son I lost. @jdensma my husband didn't want to try again after we lost our son it took a little time then realized our son wouldn't want us not to try and give his sister a sibling that god took him for a reason. Now we might have our second son as soon as Thursday. It's scary after you have lost a child to try again