looking for a work out buddie:)

edited June 2011 in Health
Had my son 2 months ago but I have only lost 15pounds...I wanna loose another 15 anybody else ¿

Comments

• I meant online buddy we can motivate each other n share recepies and work outs:)

• Have you tried the MyFitnessPal app? It's free and absolutely wonderful.
  • ugh i feel the same way i need to work out and loose 15-20 pounds and most of all tone my belly :( it looks like jello lol
  • I get really good (daily)tips from fitness.com for simple workouts if you havent signed up yet and I heard Tracy Anderson workouts are good :)
  • oooh i would love a workout buddy but im not due for another 3weeks nd then a couple weeks to recover from csection. i would like to text while working out that would be cool to keep eachother entertained and focused i get bored so easy
  • @0911mommyof2 ok I would love it too:) this is my number (714)273-3866 Where u froM?

• @grissy_barria me too:/ u wanna be a workout buddy too?
  • @blueberrysmom thank-you just got the app:)
  • There's also CardioTrainer which is fantastic for tracking your exercise. Even gps for walks, biking, running and it talks to you during your workout with distance and calories. Can see your progress and it can post to facebook. It's free, too.
  • Ca..did u get my number?@0911mommyof2
  • Last summer I started a running program called couch to 5k, I'm def *not* much of a runner just for running's sake, but I have been an athlete all my life with soccer, field hockey, basketball...then in 2007 I herniated 2 disks in my back at work and gained 25 pounds. So I finally got to a point last summer where I felt comfy working out on my own and started dieting and doing the couch to 5k. Very easy to get into and keep with...plan on starting again after baby's born. I recommend it :)
  • Mee id like to lose 20 + pounds or so!