ok ladies, I need help on which pregnancy book has the best information..

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Ok I've looked in target, walmart for the what to expect book week by week and I couldn't find it so I was looking online on barnes and nobles site and found some I also looked at the reviews and some had bad reviews saying that the people who bought the book were terrified on the information it provided. Now I know and come to realize that pregnancy is a joyful happy scary journey and maybe the books were just telling what can and what could happen and the people just took it the wrong way..so with all the pregnant ladies on here what book do you suggest??

Comments

• My doctor recommended only "What To Expect When You're Expecting"...its a great book loaded with information!
  • I like the Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy. A friend reccomended Pregnancy for Dummies but I haven't looked at it.
  • The expectant father, I got it for my husband and i've read the whole thing, it has a ton of info about hospital costs and month to month info, i've learned more from that than I have from what to expect
  • The pregnancy bible by Joanne Stone and Keith Eddleman..... I have had it since the start of my pregnancy and its very informative
  • What to expect