Had my shower and...

edited June 2011 in Baby showers
I had so much fun! I got almost everything off of my registry list... I been having family problems, nothing bad but I been crying n been sad all week n I needed this distraction :) just wanted to share my good day witg u guys... anybody not had a shower n almost due?

Comments

• congrats!!
    i am 2 days ahead of you and my shower is july 24 :)
  • That's wonderful!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Glad you had a good shower my shower is July 14th I'm.due Sept 15 :)
  • My work shower.was a bust, my family shower is coming up but don't really have much fam so not expecting much
  • Good for you:) I bet opening the gifts must have been really exciting. I can't wait until mine.
  • My shower is July 9, im due July 27. Im not expecting much either. But will be grateful for whatever i get.
    Congrats on having fun and getting stuff for your baby :)
  • Aww I'm glad u had a memorable baby shower :-)
  • @jay_brad I'm due Sept 15th too!! How are u feeling?? Big and preggo?? Are u having a hard time putting ur socks on or getting out of bed too??
  • Thts good . I had my show june 18 so many rsvp but not many showed up. Im frm ny but live in Va N was hopin for most of my old co workera to come but the lil bit.of friends i made came n my fam thts dwn n i had a ball i even tried to drop it like its hot but had to let it dwn like it was warm lol. Didnt get much of anything but i had a good time