Bonjour (:

edited June 2011 in December 2011
Hello everyone :) im super new to pregly and so far i like what i see :D my due date is Dec 24th and this is my first buhbuh ^-^ i say buhbuh cuz if i say baby my hubby might think im referring to him XD I'd like to know more about you guys and how you guys are dealing with pregnancy :) so far im lucky that ive had no symptoms of pregnancy :D *lucky*

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol well mine was totally unexpected. I was on birth control pills and i was on my way to deploying to afghan....surprise surprise im preggo XD we all now saw my hubby has super sperm lol he didnt want me to deploy and he got his wish (:
  • i'm due december 25th with baby number 3 :) luckily i have no morning sickness, or heartburn or any of those sucky symptoms as usual. but one thing i noticed about this pregnancy was that i was super tired and my boobs hurt in the beginning but thats pretty much gone by now.
  • lol i logged on my laptop for the first time and noticed you guys have apps/widgets. pretty cool :-D and im hoping i'll be morning sickness free all the way XD my mom is kinda mad cuz when she was preggo with us, her bff was the toilet XD and i got no "regular" syptoms. The only downfall i have is getting the shot for those who are RH negative :-( lol