What to do... Kinda long. Sry vent

We are both 20 well ill be 20 in sept... And I am 28 weeks preg. He. Has been working alot so I havnt complained about us going to do anything, or just sitting around the house. But last time he was off for two days he spend it with his friends drinking and swimming in the pond about a month ago.
So this morning I asked if we could go eat or something anything to get out of the house and he said he was to tired maybe nxt time he is off. Well come to find out he took off early today and went swimming at the pond then out to eat with his friends tonight. ?? Your to tired for me yet you can go do all this with them?
Im completly heart broken because I feel like im doing everything I can for us and he just wants to hang out an drink with friends.

Comments

• Talk to him. Tell him you aren't the only one in this relationship and if he doesn't put forth effort to better the situation, you're done
  • Sounds like he's trying too enjoy his freedom before the baby is born
  • @mommy2be92- I was thinking the same thing.
    But still.. not nice.
  • @zekesmomma1 totally agree but its better then cheating & thinkinng hr doesn't love you & hell a father doesn't really understand pregnancy and our emotions so they try to avoid it as much as possible I believe if there gonna be a good dad and step up to the plate after they see there child and cry and show real emotions