edited October 2012 in Trying to conceive

Comments

• I also had a mc in may and my af already came. So yes we are trying this cycle which would give me an edd of march 23. Lost of baby dust your way.
  • Good,luck baby dust
  • @hope_4_baby_boy good luck this month!
    @praying4our3rd haha I read you saying that on another post and he said no. How dare he!? :P good luck trying to convince him. Baby fever is hard to get over. Looking for a house to buy is the only thing keeping me from fixating on pregnancy. Lol
    @jess510 thanks! :)
  • @praying4our3rd Haha that's just too much. He'll come around. Just get him so into doing...stuff...that he doesn't bother caring about a condom. Lol
  • I might but I'm not sure. I had a miscarriage may 26. april 8 I had a chemical pregnancy too. The pain of the miscarriage a it happened I said i'd never have sex again because I'm terrified of it happening again. We might try I guess it depends on when my cycle starts. We'll see how long it takes! Good luck to you will!.
  • Good luck and im sorry for your loss. Took my husband and I two months after our mc last yr to get pregnant again. I pray it doesn't take you long and I hope u have a healthy pregnancy
  • I lost mine back in the end of November/early December but I'll be trying with yap this month after an mc! We put off trying the last couple months due to stress and life but I got a positive ovulation test last night and then & there I decided... game on! :) hope that your heart heals. I still get upset and bummed but THAT'S OK! I'm here if u need support but girl... I'm here to cheer yap on!! Good luck & tons of baby dust. Enjoy the trying!!! ;)
  • @BabyLuv8 I know it hurts to lose one. I'm worried about losing another one, too, but I know that if we are able to conceive again and have a healthy pregnancy in the end, then the pain was worth it. Don't you think?
    @kayleigh27 thanks girl. I hope it doesn't take us too long either. It just causes so much anxiety actually "trying" trying, so hubby and I decided we would just do what we always do and what happens happens. We have little control over the first few months of pregnancy and that's what gets me so worked up.
    @mrsrocketfield1221 well I hope you guys get the bfp you're wanting! If we all manage to get ours, we will have babies around the same time!! (Cuz it's time we all have healthy pregnancies) :)
  • YES @RTMommy it IS time we all have healthy pregnancies!! that's for sure!! i my edd will be march 19 (in between mine and the hubby's bday's) but i don't wanna get too excited... it wears on you to not be as each month passes. so... i am giving it a good try and if it's not this month, i can only hope and pray that it will be soon!!! ;;) ahhhh this ttc can drive a girl nutty!!! hahaha
  • i have been falling in love with my friends baby boy she had on friday (she was a month ahead of me) and i feel my heart changing and wanting so much now. im not bitter at all... just can't wait for my turn!!! he's amazing, i hope we get blessed soon!!
  • edited June 2011
    Argh dumb phone. Sigh.
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 the ttc really hasn't been an issue for hubby and I. We are able to get pregnant when we try, so it seems (we have only tried once). My issue is not being able to stay pregnant :/. I had my son at 32+4 weeks, and had a MC with my second pregnancy. This try will be the third. I really hope we have sticky babies ;) I'm glad you're excited over your friend's baby. Just means you're mommy ready. Can't wait. We will be on the journey together :)
  • I found I was mc at the end of June exactly a month after my bfp. It was very hard to deal with because I have never had a miscarriage before. Still waiting for my levels to get to zero as of last tues they were 145 did blood test today. Will not know what they are at until tommorow. Then have to wait for af to start before ttc again. Hopefully we will be able to start ttc by our anniversary in sept.
  • I mc in march didnt start af until may. I understand your pain and fears hun. We have been ttc since 3weeks after my mc. There is hope. I had given up after ttc fro this long. Well I actually just started up on bc on sunday got sick from it after 2 days. So I took a test today and got a bfp! Idk how to feel. Im really skeptical about getting excited but its hard to not get excited. Theres no way I could go through the pain again. I was 14 weeks along when I lost mine. Idc how far you are a loss is a loss! Im sorry for your loss. It will come when you least expect it. Keep your chin up and dont give up that goes to @everyone ttc!! Loads of sticky baby dust to you and all the ttc ladies! %%- %%- >:D<