to my pregly friends

edited June 2011 in Military moms
Please please pray that my hubby passes his pft tomorrow. He was injured in deployment but if he doesn't pass this pft they are pushing us out of the military and giving him his 90 day notice, our son is due in 70 days. I am so stressed out that we are going to be kicked out and forced to move in w his parents with our 2 kids. Please pray. I would really be appreciative.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you for the prayers. Ya if we get kicked out we lose his gi bill as well.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ugh and he didn't pass. I thought I was stressed out before... we will be out of the military by Sept 27 and our son is due Sept 1.
  • @katiep8610 That doesn't seem right...if he was on a profile for his injury, they would have had to allow him a certain amount of time to get ready for the test. Is there anyone he can talk to?
  • They gave him a month to get ready
  • Geez, 30 days! I would've thought he would have had more time after being medically cleared. :/ I hope there is something that can be done to help him and your family.
  • I'm sorry!! Hope u can find a better arrangement than his parents. It doesn't seem right but I have no clue how military runs. :(
  • This stinks, I'm sorry. At least you will be able to use Tricare for the delivery...good luck!
  • Well good news they are letting him stay in until his end date but now he's deploys Dec