Messed up. /:

So for my birthday(sweet 16) I asked my boyfriend if he could spend it with me. I said we can go to the beach and have a little bonfire and make smores, then spend a night in a cheap hotel since I have a doctors appointment in the morning in that same city. (I live in Santa Clara, a fourty minute drive to Santa Cruz CA where I'm planning on having my baby, I have a doctor there and everything.) It sounded like a cute idea to me. We never do stuff together were always just sitting around and watching tv.
Insted of saying sure he'd go with me, he gets mad at me and starts being a total dick. Because apparently he spent his birthday alone so I deserve the same? Well on his birthday he specifically told me to fuck off and leave him alone. And despite that I still baked him a cake, got all dressed up and took it to his house hoping he'd want to spend the day with me. But he didn't he took the cake and the card I made him and told me to leave.
I'm not even a month away from my due date I just wanted to have a nice couple hours with him then get to fall asleep with him. I even have enough money saved for a cheap hotel room he wouldn't have to pay for anything but smore stuff! /:
This just kinda sucks. My birthdays the day after tomorrow and it doesn't look like ill be doing anything.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir He's 19 and hell yeah he's immature I don't see why he can't just make me happy. Its not even a full 24 hours right? All he has to do is bullshit a smile and be a little nice. Shit, I could do that no problem.

And thanks! Haha eh, life sucks. But I know it'll get better soon. Good brothers locked up, asshole brothers getting out of jail, moms sick, my butt has strechmarks. On the brightside though in less then a month ill be taking care of my beautiful baby boy. :) it evens out.
  • Well why don't u get one of ur friends or a few of ur friends and go do that. Tell him that he's more than welcome to come but don't push the issue. Ur allowed to have fun too girlie! Happy early bday =)
  • What a jerk faced penis nose! I am with @rckprincess2 screw him (well don't cause he doesn't sound like he deserves it) and have a good time regardless. Sorry your bday is off too a rough start hopefully it will turn out good though. If it makes you feel any better I got nothing from hubby on bday so I know it suck :(
  • I agree with @rckprincess2 get some friends and do that. It sounds like a good time to me enjoy your day no matter what you do.happy early birthday to you
  • @rckprincess2 @socalmomma2boys @whozher ah id love to take a friend, but to be honest I don't really have any right now. Everyone kind of bailed on me. We used to just do stupid stuff together and now that I can't cause I've gotta grow up and be a mom no ones interested in talking to me.
    The only one I've got lives three hours away now and has no ride here! /:
  • That tends to happen, ull make better friends though. Well then I say have a fabulous u day. Maybe a mani/pedi, or a movie, or just something for u. U don't need anyone else to celebrate! With my x I celebrated a many a bday by myself and I def had fun!
  • I know what you mean about the friends. It just mean your doing the mom thing right already. Nowadays the few friends that I have are only really good friends. You'll figure something out for your birthday focus on you! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.