dear lord..the PAIN.. :(

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Ligament pain omg hard to walk sit or stand the last few days I've been experiencing this..called out of work I just know my boss is gonna be mad..this is insane! And ive been sneezin n coughing all day like really where that come from? Lol Wonder why I never heard about this side effect for pregnancy I mean my sister never complained perhaps I just need to suck it up n deal with it! Lol but it's hard :(

Comments

• I agree. It is very painful. I have 2 other children and don't remember this much pain with them. But this time its horrible.
  • @angel26 is ok to have sex with this pain? Idk how to stop my urge too lol tho I do keep this all n mind but I always seem to give in lol n I pay for it later
  • I do. Lol. And I also pay for it. Lol. I can't resist much lol expecially with my husband being gone all week. And I alway have the pain after. But if you end up spotting or getting way worse then stop the sex and call your dr.
  • Although I did resist last night cuz it wasn't the pulling sharp pain like usual. So I told him no. :-( he was sad cuz he was leaving. I just didn't really feel up to it. I know tmi.
  • @angel26 no worries i totally understand i know i almost resisted but failed but I think next time i will say no.. it just stinks because they say the second trimester is suppose to feel easy and you feel your best like no more nausea less tiredness..etc.. more energy.. well i haven't felt any of that except no nausea.. I had planned to start exercising a little toning my legs with squats and toning up my booty lol but since this pain is going on ugh just backs up my plans.. :-(
  • @blessed29 ya I would like to do more. But every time I do a lot I hurt more. And its not always the ligment pain when I "over do it"