True Blood....follow up from last night

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
Ok so what's everyone's take on the season opener?
What character could u do without?
For me it Tara.

The Hoyt n Jessica fight over food was funny;-)
Jason looked different. Erics face looked more Idk withdrawen ,or skinny..
Love when Lala says sorry for all ur trouble ur birds still dead ..lol

Just a question I am going to rewatch it but does Bill know Eric owns sookies house?
Funny with arlenes baby n barbie heads. Terry he is a good boy LOL.... sorry I'm rambling. Just excited its back n can't wait to watch the next 12 weeks or so....geez that will get me almost right through the rest of pregnancy ;-)

Comments

• Ok so the Jessica and Hoyt fight was funny. But when he ate those scrambled eggs I almost threw up everywhere! Also I think Jason is a total hottie! Damn! Lol! I told my hubby we could name our son Jason! Lala is one of my favorite characters. And I'm with you Tara/Toni is weird. True Blood will get me the rest of the way thru my pregnancy! 8 or 9 more weeks baby! I'm glad I'm not the only True Blood fan on here!
  • Oh this is so not fair :-( i will prob have 2 wait ages to see this lol
  • Yes the eggs were so gross but it was funny /cute the fight.
    Just hope Jessica doesn't get her ass in trouble n lose Hoyt.
    Jason just looks so different in police uniform n facial hair. Them crazy ass people better not hurt him in that freezer either!!!
    I'm not big into the gay stuff but lala is the best don't really care for his boyfriend but he is just so original.
    Tara ugh er Toni please either do something totally great or get her the hell off show.
  • I like her new hair, though!
  • I'm with @missLisaJane I am so jelly I don't have HBO but love these spoilers!
  • @blueberrysmom me too! And pummeling women has done wonders for her anger/attitude problem lol

Id like to know #1how the heck did tommy wind up being hoyts replacement and #2really?13 months later you're walking around with a brace?? Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol @gatorbob yes hoyt is a former mamas boy who is dating a vampire and lets her suck his blood. He's adorably sweet.
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gatorbob its frigging awesome! Season 4 started last night but you should definitely start watching from season 1 it will "suck" you in ;)
  • Well tommy is milking it for all be can....you heard Sam say how is that therpy I'm paying for and tommy said I think I need more...also you know hoyts mom has to have someone to control n baby...tommy looked like a church boy LOL
  • @urmomwasright I loved how she's dressing him like hoyt in the flannel shirts lol
  • I watched but don't tell my husband. Episode 1 was OK. I got hbogo so I watched episode 2 which was so much better. I'm glad its back on BC I missed it so badly.
  • Finally watched it and so disappointed by it all! I feel so jipped. I feel like we missed an entire season And there's no going back to watch it. X(
    Tara's gotta go. Every story line she's ever had totally blows (except last season, but the only readjustment I could enjoy that is because I thought Franklin was hilarious!).
    And to top it all off, it finally got great interesting at the last minute of the episode.
    This girl better get a decent dose of true blood next episode.
  • Yup I love true blood just watched the second episode of season 4 on HBO go I dunno I was so mad at bill now he is kinda appealing to me lol but I have always liked Eric;)
  • *reason not readjustment. :p silly predictive text.
  • Love me some Eric. I am a huge fan of the books. Episode 1 for me was like WTF? Episode 2 was better and I am cautiously optimistic that us Eric girls are finally going to get our season!

I could do without Tara but I do love her hair.
  • Loved it! And I agree its a good way to get me through the last weeks of my pregnancy.

Anybody read the book series? I'm on book six...

Damn Jason looked gooooood last night.
    Andy bellefluer cracks me the f up.
    Terry is pretty funny too.
    Arlene don't like her hair.
    Lafayettes hair cracks me up.
    Tara...wtf is going on there?
    Eric..dayummmm.
    Bill...guess he's king now and working with witches??
    Sookie..well she's always sookie.
    Pam..looks good lol.
    Jessica and hoyt crack me up.
    Sam is making me mad.

Can't wait to see alcide he's hawt.

Did I miss anyone? Lol I'm obsessed with this show.
  • @catiecakes I thought wtf with Tara until talking with a friend about it and we came to the conclusion after what she's been thru its understandable to switch sides lol

I still think Jesus is pushy..and what's up with him always around? I thought the "looney bin" was a heluva distance/drive lol

Don't know about Bill and the witches thing..I wonder how Sookie will react when she finds out he's king.

I didn't like seeing the flash(preview) of Godric telling Eric he was damned :(

I wonder if little miss sunshine will cause trouble for hoyt and jessica..season 3 finale she left a damn doll in their house.
  • @urmomwasright Eric bought Sookie 's house as a ploy to make her" his"
    the fight between Hoyt and Jess was too funny reminds me of me and my hubby lol. If u have on demand hbo they have season 4 episode 2 on that u can watch. Thats how I know who owns het house. I have to say the second episode was better :)
  • @dncrass I think it had to be her because of her weird doll obsession
  • @mrs_shu....:( i dont remember a doll???
  • Omg i dont know if im more excited about true blood or that im 38 weeks lol
  • @Beatrice1436 it was when hoyt showed jessica the new house just for them. The camera zooms out and goes down so the end of the scene is (they're now the background in the other room) an unlit room with what looked to me a baby on the floor. After watching it a couple times I figured ok its a doll. And that muffin baking girl is the only one (imo) who could have left it.
  • @mrs_shu
    Thanks as many times i told myself i dont need to watch the last episode again...i guess i was wrong! Cus even forgot about him showing her the house till now!
  • I watched the second episode tonight and it was so effing good! Loved loved LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Totally made up for the first episode.