I think I'm going to punch him....

Back story: My best friend took me to l&d yesterday due to severe back pain, abdominal cramping, and a pinkish tinge when I wiped. I am almost 22 weeks with baby #4! Baby is doing great, no contractions, and urine was fine. So Dr focused on the area that was causing so much pain it made me puke. It was decided that baby is causing me to have severe back muscle and joint issues. I was given strict restrictions, muscle relaxers, and told to rest w no work till I call my Dr today.
Hubby came home from work last night and was really supportive. He fixed dinner and said he would take care of everything. I have a home daycare and can't afford to close it...so he said he would help w that too. He stayed up till 2am and now wont get out of bed even though daycare opened 1.5 hours ago. I came out here to a messy house, laundry still in the dryer, dishes in the sink etc. I went and asked him what I am supposed to do since I can't even bend over. He comes out acting all exhausted and picks up one thing sees our oldest daughter is up and so he goes back to bed. I am so mad!!! All he did lastnight was sit in front of the TV. I don't want to be angry but I am in so much pain and because of daycare I can't even take a muscle relaxer. Am I wrong for being mad or justified in not talking to him all day? Sorry so long.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    No, completely justified. He said he would help and has now gone back on that. That is not right and with you having his kid, you'd think he'd come through. I'd send the kids in to him and wake his ass up and stay true to his promise.
  • Btw…i actually really adore my hubby. He is a great man and daddy. He can be so helpful but also very lazy. I'm just aggravated and thought I could get some pregly chicks to calm me down.
  • @jellybelly1015 I have thought about that...but he would be grumpy w them. Just talked to my doctor's office and they said do nothing, semi-bed rest for a couple of days...muscle relaxer and extra strength tylenol. If pain is not better in 48 hours I will have to go back in. Ugh!
  • I hope it gets better, and I hope he comes through. Your health and your baby's is at risk. He is being horribly selfish and needs to come through. If you don't get better and something happens (I'm praying not) he did nothing to prevent or help. This is not a good situation. I can't imagine doing daycare and being in so much pain. I am sorry you are going through this :(
  • @jellybelly1015 thanks! I told him that this am...sometimes I think he could care less but in reality I know that's not true. He is just being a selfish dillweed today...he will get his;-)
  • Lol, glad he isn't always like that. I will never understand men ya know??
    :)