Is this weird?

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I'm not worried about labor at all, but I'm more worried about having a newborn..lol. :-S I don't know why, but that's the most terrifying part of it all. I guess I'm just worried I won't know what to do.

Comments

• I worry about having a newborn too! I'm still extremely worried about l&d though hahah but sometimes I get anxiety when thinking about taking care of a newborn. I knowww that I'll be okay but I've dreamt that I'm just watching him cry and I'm paralyzed by what to do with him... Scary thought! I'm sure you'll do just fine once your baby is here! It's motherly instinct ;)
  • @stbmilitarybrat Omg I have anxiety too! Last night I dreamt I left him in a hot car for over an hour. I woke up crying! That's the thing I hope my motherly instinct kicks in, lol. I'm afraid it won't. I have no idea why I'm just totally calm about the idea of giving birth, but I am. Now when it happens maybe it will be a different story.
  • @praying4our3rd I definitely will do that. I hope my nurse is old with 10 kids, lol.
  • Yah you crazy......I'm terrified and spazzin' over labor. Lol
  • @praying4our3rd :) That's reassuring! Thank you! If not there's always the pregly mamas, lol. :-D
  • @NewMommy_NavyWife Lmao I'm not...yet! Honestly at first I was, but now I'm like forget the labor wth am I going to do once that baby gets here.
  • Im more worried about me an my fiance grown apart I hope we dnt get to stressed having our first baby an im afraid im goen to resent him
  • @praying4our3rd the reason y I think that is bc my fiance works 6am to 4pm mon~thur and I work 2pm~10pm so im gonna have to be the one getn up with the baby and taking care of him most the time
  • @praying4our3rd That's good to know. My mommy lives 1100 miles away, lol. It's funny that you mention her cause she is the only person I've wanted throughout this whole thing.