bedrest vs nesting

Ugh how do you other bedrest mommies deal with your nesting urges? I did a load of dishes and now I feel like I need to be put in traction and I just know I will have to empty and fill the washer again today I won't be able to stand it. My husband hasn't done any house work since I've been out of commission and with 2cats 2dogs a 2y/o and 2 adults in a tiny house I now have piles of strait garbage in everyroom. Its only been 2weeks!! Heiring someone to come clean isn't an option we can't pay rent let alone eat 3meals a day also we are not elegible for public assistance. It should be easier when my Disability comes through *I'm hoping this week*
sorry I degressed so how does everyone keep their nesting at bay while on bedrest?

Comments

• Think about anything but what needs to b done. I usually work n short spurts. I can usually get the a few things done before I know I need to set down. Some days I can't do anything because my blood pressure/heart beat just gets way to high though. I would say work as much as u can but don't over do it. Know when u need to take a break and do it. Don't feel bad that u can't do it all. We r on bed rest for a reason. We r keeping our babies safe!
  • Yep 2 loads in the dishwasher and one of laundry so much to do but I think the pain is finally going to keep me in bed where I'm supposed to be.
  • Wow thats alot of 2's...
    I havent gotten in nesting mode yet. Ill be 35 weeks tom. How far along are you?
  • 27w 1d. Bedrest is extra hard for me cause its for a REALLY short cervix so I can't excatly feel when I've pushed it to far. Luckily(?) This pregnancy is killing my back and hips so that helps keep me I. Line a little lol
  • Well i wish you the best if luck. I cant imagine how frusterating it must be for you. Hopefully hubby will start chipping in.