annoyed when dr just wont listen!

edited June 2011 in October 2011
Im due oct 12 with our 5 baby and 1 st little girl, Brennyn Paulette. I have had four c sections and this will be the last. I had been complaining about a ton of pressure in my groin and severe pain and for a month was told it was round ligament pain even though I knew it wasn't. Pressure finally gave out under my csection scar and what went from alot of pain and a little bump became a ton of pain and a golf ball size knot. Turns out its a herniated csection scar, so now I have to have surgery to put in mesh at time of csection unless it gets worse and have to have emergency surgery. Very annoyed the dr just wouldn't listen to how much pain I was in

Comments

• Ouch!!! I'm so sorry!! I would change docs...how far along are you?.....this will b my 3rd c cection...is it harder or as easy as second? 1st was hard but 2nd was easy n I'm nervous about this one...some say its hard some say easy
  • Dannggg, id be sooo mad. I'm sorry ur doc is a moron, he should have at LEAST checked u thoroghly to make sure it wasn't anything serious. Even if it wasnt , he's a doctor, that's what doctors are supposed to do riigghht??? Ugh I'm pissed for you girl!
  • Oh wow! I'd be pissed! I can't believe the Dr. didn't listen! Ugh that irks my nerves when they think they know how you feel! I'm sorry that happened to you hun. I hope everything goes well though.
  • I'm due Oct 12th too.
  • @azmom 1st hurt 2nd was great 3+4 horrible pain, they get worse each time after the second they say. ..@everyone yea very pisses bc I know my body and after 4 pregnancies I know round ligament pain.