ok. this just isn't fair!

my bd gets sooo much more sleep then i do! its not freakin fair! i fell asleep about 1:30 or so and got woke up when he went to bed at 3:30... then i couldn't get back to sleep till afte 7am... i woke up about every half hour after that till i finally gave up and got out of bed at 10... he's still in there asleep... i've been TRYING to get him up for an hour already.... and he tries to tell me he's not been sleeping well... i should start kicking him in the bladder every hour or so during the night and let him know how it feels! >.< that and he's being a damned bed hog. there's only one way i can sleep that my hips don't go numb... when he's taking up 2/3s of the bed i can't sleep that way. -=sigh=-

sorry girls, just had to rant.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    @Fae I know what you mean! Im up throughout most the night going to the restroom and when I go back to bed my pillows are being laid over by BD, everytime never fails X(
  • @LolasBabyNum1 if i had more energy i'd go in there and freaking jump up and down on the bed to make him wake up! this is the 3rd night in a row that his going to bed at 330 - 4 oclock has woke me up to where i couldn't get to sleep the rest of the night D: