He's soooo MESSY!

So my husband is a wonderful person, very supportive, loving, affectionate... everything I could ever ask for in a partner but I'm ready to kick his ass when he gets home! He is sooooooo MESSY!! We are in the process of moving (flying out Friday, movers come Thursday) so things are a bit less organized than usual but he has just compounded the problem. There are clothes EVERYWHERE, he dumped a whole load of clean laundry out of the basket and scattered it all over the floor, and the dishes... don't get me started on the dishes... UGH!! I've already been cleaning for 2 hours and you can't tell I've done anything. Oh, and he just called me to let me know that the movers are stopping by tonight to do a pre-move survey so I "might want to clean up a little bit" I just wanted to scream, its all his mess! I guess I knew about this before I married him so I shouldn't be so grumpy about it now. I think ill just make him rub my feet and back when he gets home. Then have him scrub the toilet :-) that should make me feel better.

Comments

• Text him you have been hunched over the toilet retching and now going to bed. Lol make him see his mess when he walks in.
  • @Jamie77 I would but then the movers would see this horrible mess when they come to do the survey :-( I don't want them thinking we are dirty people
  • My husband is the same way. It drives me INSANE! I just spent all day cleaning up his part of our closet. Aparently since i am a stay home mom it means im also his f'n maid. Hes totally a great husband and father but cleaning up after his messy ass is driving me nuts... Doesnt help that i am a total clean freak. Will they ever learn?
  • My husband is nasty too! Dishes all over, and there's a laundry hamper for a reason, your dirty drawers do not go on my freshly mopped floor!