It's been a long time Pregly!

I don't come on here quite often anymore. :-/ How are my mommies to be and their lo's?

Any of my December mommies know the sex yet?

I find out Friday and I cannot wait! I am thinking team blue! :X

Comments

• I'm on team blue, good luck to u ladies!!
  • i'm due on december 25th and finding out on july 11th...
  • @nova my edd is 12/15 and I find out on Friday (7/1) and I am too excited! We must keep each other posted girl!
  • @Jaime77 thanks! when are you due?
  • @cee808 Aaaw a Christmas baby! Do you have a gut feeling about either sex?
  • I'm thinking its a boy just becuase my family has so much of them. But I'm kinda hoping its a girl..either way I'll be happy becuase I already have one of each lol I hope u get what ur hoping for :)
  • @cee808 we aren't hoping for either sex, just a healthy little one. We have had two previous failed pregnancies. :-(

We just think it's a boy cause I keep having dreams it's a girl, my whole family says it's a girl, and we haven't agreed on a boy name yet. lol We have already decided on a girl name.

Aaw you are on your third. So sweet! :-)
  • aw I'm sorry sending u some *healthy baby dust* :)
    Thats funny because my friend whos preg said "i knew I was having a boy because all I could find was girl names" and when she,was preg with her girl she could only find boy names.
    Idk y I just feel like its a boy... My daughter is the first and only grand daughter on both sides. Everyone born after were boys! And I know these are old wives tales but the gender chart and ring test say boy. Lol we'll see in 2 weeks
  • @cee808 Aaaw thanks! That's hilarious about your friend!

Ours will be my mom's first grand and my husband's parents 3rd...his sister has two daughters so my MIL is hoping for a boy. lol I've been tempted to do the intelligender but I really don't want to waste $40! lol Chinese gender charts have all said girl for us so we shall see Friday! I am counting the seconds. lol We will have to update each other girl.
  • edited June 2011
    Have u tried that one test where u use a, strand of hair or thread and tie it to ur wedding ring and if it goes back n forth its a boy round in circles its a girl? Lol not reliable but its fun! It does circles around my daughter and back n forth over my son n belly.
    Yeah I wouldn't waste 40$ on something like that.. I read reviews and its wrong most the time lol
    Yes we need to update eachother...keep me posted :)
  • The ultrasound was today--BOY or GIRL?!?!?!
  • @MrsDelRae lol! I was gonna update a little later today. I am going to add pics later but it's a BOY!!! Team Blue!

Thanks for checking!
  • @cee808 Well in case you haven't heard.. member of Team Blue! lol
  • Yaay congrats! U were right :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @TricesBaby lol i think if u go in early, u will prob want to get it confirmed at 20 weeks. when i wasn't preg i was like "next time i wanna get surprised since i already have one boy and one girl" but that changed.. i'm counting down the days to find out and going when i turn 16 weeks also. 5 more days for me... can't wait :)
  • I'm due Dec 6 whit boy