I hate....

I hate constipation. I feel like I'm squishing the crap out of my baby. I'm so tired of it.its terrible!!!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Prune juice! Naw, there's tastier stuff to get things going. Veggies and fruit and lots of fluids will get things moving.
  • U know what helps... I eat frosted mini wheats everyday for breakfast and I poop right after. It has lots of fiber. They got lots of diff flavor now I love the strawberry delight it makes ur milk taste like strawberry milk lol I have never been constipated yet tho. I drink tons of water and eat lots of fruits n veg
  • @mshahir @VictoriaB @cee808 nope.I don't eat a lot of fruits or veges. I try to drink a lot of water. It comes to the end(tmi.lol) but when I give a push. Nothing is happening.lol I'm just sick of it. Can the doc give you a prescription for stool softer or is it all over the counter?
  • I take colace which you can get over the counter or with prescription if your insurance covers it. I had to take it all 4 of my pregnancies. Good luck!
  • I'm sure ur doctor can give u something... Idk do they sell those over the counter?
  • Thank god.lol and plus I don't wanna squeeze my baby anymore.
  • They sell all kinds of help over the counter from laxative to stool softener. From being in hospital I was really backed up and you know what helped me Activa yogurt holy wow 2 yogurts and well let's just say Jaime lee curtis cleans you out!!! Thank you Activia On the plus side it tastes really good the vanilla and peach yum!!!
  • I eat activia at times.gosh,its just terrible.I ask about a prescription because I want something GOOD! and I have no co pay on anything while pregnant,so it'll be covered.I just want something good. @bigmamak @Mylittleman2011
  • Colace works for me and also raisin bran. I have problems in that dept even when I'm not pregnant