When did y'all......

Start feeling baby move and kick? I'm 16 weeks 1day, and had u/s done and out was flipping every whicha way. When will I feel it??? And I'm a ftm, so what does out feel like?

Comments

• I'm 20+6 and I'm 194 pounds. Just started to really feel things these past few days. Not strong kicks but I can feel Blueberry for sure. I'm a ftm as well.
  • I'm 223 as of today, oh so embarrassed to even type that number. I'm so ready to feel it. Thanks @blueberrysmom
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ima big girl too...lol..and i think it takes a lil longer for us to feel the baby then the skinny mommys...lol..i started feeling my baby kick and squerm when i was 22weeks... i always felt the hart beat but the strong kicks around 22 weeks..lol..
  • Im so ready to feel it...... :)
  • Good luck! It won't be long now! Sometimes I drink really cold water and lie on my left side and hang out quietly so I can focus and feel something. It's nice.
  • Some people say it feels like bubbles or popping. I started feeling "something" around 19 weeks but it was so quick and random(maybe twice a week) that even though its my 3rd id think "uhmm" lol last week I felt a definite "river dance" for a full minute LOL I'm 21w3d and mostly its like a 'pow'..kinda similar to if you have like a muscle spasm in your knee(if that makes any sense). I'm bigger than both of you...and I'm leaving it at that lol
  • lol...im with @mshahir im not telling you my weight either...lmao... :-$
  • Btw I'm only feeling on the inside not outside
  • @mrs_shu thank you for all the info. Ill post as soon as I feel it, and tag yall
  • Im 195 and 14 weeks 5 days and i started feeling our baby move at 13 + days. This is my second and it feels like a wave in my belly. I have to concentrate sometimes to notice when the baby moves but its there lol. Oh and my bf wanted to see if he could hear the baby move one night, i giggled, but i let him try and he said it sounded like when were moving under water...like swooshing.
  • Hahahai @3itsgonnabe @mrs_shu I'm so not asking you for your weight :) just thought id throw my in. I have actually lost weight since being pg, and dr said I should lose more before gaining, which is so annoying bc I have struggled for yrs with my weight and now that I'm pg, its just melting off
  • I'm 20+5 I just started feeling him about a week and a half ago. It feels like little bubbles moving around in me. Its not consistent at all. I mostly feel him at night when I'm laying down.
  • meee tooo i only lose weight when im prego this pregnacy i lost 38pounds...but as soon as i pop baby out i'll find it...lol..
  • @btrflyqt85 bd can hear the hb if I'm laying down with full bladder and stomach. Thats so cool, I can't wait to feel it.
  • Lucky ladies :( I gained 4 pounds since last Tuesday. I told them their scale is defective lol
  • I was explaining to my hubby that it feels like when you are at the beach or island and you feel a fish swimmimng against your skin. Well that's what it feels like to me but of course you feel it inside rather than outside. :)
  • I started feelin my baby move around 18 weeks...this is my first...and you know the feeling when your eye twiches??? That's what it feels like in my stomach everytime she moves...I'll be 21 weeks on thurs and now I feel small kicks...especially when I'm hungry..I guess she's tellin me she's hungry too lol...so cute!
  • I'm a plus size mom's felt baby at 16 inside and 18 out this is my 3rd baby though.
  • Ima plus size. I felt him inside at 15wks and outside at 21 but hes a lil big!
  • Since it's my 1st pregnancy, I felt the baby move around 21-23wks. But I didn't started feeling stronger kicks til 25 to where it was so obvious it was my son hehe :-)