leaking water @ 36 weeks

edited June 2011 in Labor
So this morning I noticed my thighs got wet and my panties were wet from me leaking, then I started cramping a little but it went away. Didn't feel like a big deal. But I actually checked again and now the panty liner I was wearing is kinda soaked, and my thighs got wet again. I called the doctor and I'm waiting for a responce. But I'm curious if this could be my water breaking.

Comments

• Could be.. Did you go get checked?
  • Should get checked. U dont wanna go too long if its ur water. Good luck! :)
  • @August22baby really? It just seemed like so little fluid I thought when your water breaks its like a gush.
  • When your water breaks it can be a big gush or just dripping.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @tootie08 uh oh.

@mommy2isiahngiselle yes, well I talked to the on call doctor. She said to go in so they could check but the hospital is like a fourty minute drive and I had no gas. So I'm gonna go in tomorrow since that's when I'm getting money.
  • @mommy2isiahngiselle I really really don't, I'm the only one out of my friends that drives. My moms too sick to walk right now, my dads legally blind and can't drive and my sister in law is out of town. Ill be sure to go the second I have money to be sure everythings fine.
  • It's your water breaking. Mine did that exact thing when I had my second child. The one way to tell for sure, is it has a bleach or chemical type of smell. All of these ladies are correct about you getting to the hospital asap because it can cause infection if not delivered within 24 hours. I would tell your doctor the situation, and they will most likely tell you to dial 911. This way you can get there with no money. Lol. I hope everything works out for you! Please keep us posted!
  • @mommy2isiahngiselle everythings good. :) doctor did one test and said it looked like my water didn't break thank god.
  • edited June 2011