Yay! Anyone else this excited???

Today all of Alivia's furniture and bedding came in. The hubby is putting everything together as I type. I'm so excited because I can finally start working on her nursery. I also upgraded my Altima Coupe to a mommy vehicle. I got a 2011 Edge Sport. I'm so excited!!! Now only if the next 12 weeks would fly by so I can meet her.

Comments

• That's super exciting. I'm waiting for my stroller and car seat to come in the mail and everything else we already built and have ready.
  • We just upgraded our vehicle too last week from a cobalt to a jeep liberty
  • It is!!! I was sad to see my little cute car disappear but oh well now I have a nice suv.@redhead25 we were looking at jeeps too but hubby only buys Ford so we went with the edge.
    @due_in_july I have her travel system and pack and play but haven't put that together quite yet.
  • How exciting!!! I was forced to upgrade my nissan sentra to a nissan suv after a drunk driver hit my un attened (thank god) car.

I'm waiting until after my shower to set up my.nursery. Most items i'll be getting from the shower. Which unfortunatly isn't until end of August.
  • I only have 9 days so everything is ready to go lol
  • Blueberry wants an Audi Q7. No lie! :ar!
  • @blueberrysmom nice! He has to travel in style. :-bd
  • I think he might have to get ready for a lifetime of disappointment!