nervous.. Updated

I'm having another u/s tomorrow cuz baby is measuring small. I'm nervous because this happened with our first baby and we had to be induced 3 weeks early cuz the placenta would not grow anymore which means the baby wouldn't grow. I hope and pray everything is ok. Asking for a prayer. If they have to induce me I'm going to be so upset I just really wanted to see what normal labor was...

******** so i went for my ultrasound doc says everything with our little man looks wonderful and he is not small he is actually in the 58th percentile for growth measuring right around 5lbs and 2oz!!! I am so relieved!! Thank you for the prayers!!

Comments

• They just told me today that my baby was measuring small today too and I didn't know what to think of it.. how far along where you with your first when they induced you??
  • I was 37 weeks exactly. I'm 33&2 right now. So she was ok just a little small 5#4oz but healthy
  • So they still waited till 37 weeks to o duce you even though they knew she was measuring small and not growing anymore early on? Im 30 weeks..
  • My doctors in Michigan were stupid one would say gee your small then I wouldn't have an appt for a few weeks and then I would see a different doc who said it will be ok and then back to the other doc who finally sent me for an ultrasound just a few days before 37 weeks. That's when they decided to induce. It was long and confusing and scary.
  • Prayers heading your way!
  • They told me the same thing :( I've only gained 12 lbs the entire pregnancy. I'm 35 weeks and stomach is measuring around 31 to 32. They gave me an ultrasound 3 weeks ago and said he looks ok he's just gonna be tiny but it seems like he's hardly grown since then so they're giving me another ultrasound tomorrow. Will they really induce you if they're too SMALL? :/
  • Well my problem was my placenta wasn't growing meaning it was better for her to be out where she could grow rather than just sit there with restriction.
  • I have gained only 13 pounds so I guess we will see.

Thank you for the prayers @momofSOONtobe7
  • Praying for you too! Keep me updated!
  • I was worried cause I will be 31 wks on friday but at my last appointment I would have been 29 1/2 wks and I only measured just past 28 my doc said next time if I measure 1/2 wk behind or more he will do ultrasound and if she has restriction in there he would admit me and do steroid shot and possibly deliver around 33-34 wks cause we have had a rough pregnancy and experienced a loss last year and doesn't want to take chances. It scares me but at least now I know I am not alone which calms me a little bit. :)
  • @happymommyof2 I hope everything is ok and you get your "normal" labor you want lol
  • Thank you ladies I just got here but I don't know if I will find out anything till I see my doctor
  • @happymommyof2 my prayers are with you and hopefully everything is ok and you get good news
  • At the top updated!!
  • Wow! 5 lbs at 33 weeks? Isnt that like excellent? Lol when i was 32 weeks mine was only 3 lbs
  • lol i am very nervous about that my daughter was only 2oz heavier when she was born!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thank you me too!!!