i think hes trying to kill me...

He will not let me pick a name. I think I've thrown out there every name on earth and he doesn't like ANY of them! I've looked on the internet made em up looked thru baby names and NOTHING!!!!! I just want to punch him. If it was gonna be a boy it was gonna have his name his choice and I agreed even tho I didn't want to. Now its my turn at girl names and he's saying no to EVERYTHING. So...in short he's trying to kill me...

Comments

• Lol... Just pick one out n dont tell him till the end or until he asks. Thays wat I would do. =D
  • My fiance wouldn't discuss girl names cause he didn't want to think about possibly having another one LOL thankfully we r having a boy. But was having the same problem before we knew .... maybe wait till u know for sure what ur having.
  • edited June 2011
    I kinda know the feeling! My bd has been set on Kara for a girl since we found out I was pregnant, but I just think its to old and to much like my sisters name (kira), I really thought I was going to end up having to call a baby that, but a little tip, nagging (with a bit of compromise so he thinks your taking his ideas into consideration) works!!! Lol I find out today what I'm having and if its a girl bubba will be named Ember Kara :)
  • Is your husband's name Kelly? I think we're married to the same man.
  • Hey, it is hard for a woman to even carry a watermelon for 9 months. Uh! Mothers we need no mans opinion. Just their love and support. I name my kids and no juniors allowed in my world. Hahahaha!! Oh well...

• I made my husband tell me WHY with each one... then when it came down to it i threatened that i will pick it of he doesn't help.. he gets no say!
    The hospitals I've been to bring the mother the paper work when the father is not there! So i threatened i would do what i wanted as IM the one who has to fill it out... :)
    My hubby became more negotiable!
  • @ace_baber_3 Lol he compares names to what comes to his mind examples. Adalyn = aderol. Emery= emery cloth. Nevah = nivea... @blueberrysmom lol nope maybe their brothers??
  • I just get in trouble cos we agree on a name then I see another lol.

We are pretty set now on Zander Phoenyx
  • @dadof2n1togo Zander is an awesome name. Lol I wish my fiance would give up I told him if he doesn't agree soon im gonna name her after whatever day of the week she's born and the month like Tuesday october lol
  • @OregonMama he likes Berkley( his daughter from a previous marriage is Berlynn) so that's cutting it close plus I didn't care for Berkley and he likes mikayla ( I babysat for 3 mikaylas) so that's to familiar. I LOVE Carissa or Adalyn. He also liked jade which I liked but he says its to close to his name(Wade)
  • @ghettobetty im 6 mo pregnant definitely a girl :)
  • @OregonMama I love Adalyn Jade! If he doesn't let me pick soon im gonna pretend like I plan to name it something he likes then when it comes time to sign her birth certificate im gonna have him sign knock him over the head till hes out cold put Adalyn Jade and sign it :)
  • @OregonMama its either sneak attack or I start threatening to name her after whatever day of the week she's born like Tuesday october lol until he gives me free reign. I've pouted I've nagged I've complained...nothing lol
  • My grandma's brother told me that their mother's father was outside smoking a cigarette and his neighbor congratulated him on his new baby. The neighbor said, "Girl or boy?" "Another girl." "What's her name?" My great great grandfather asked, "What's your wife's name?" "Marguerite." "That's her name then." Maybe you could pick a name that way?
  • Then do whatever u want. Took forever for me n my bd to agree with my daughter.
  • My brother was supposed to be a girl so my mom refused to name him. So the hospital told her they couldn't leave until she did. The soap she was watching someone just had a boy so she said just use his name.lol
  • @eaparker @VictoriaB lol both options are so random lol i might do either option if he keeps doing this to me or maybe threaten to name her after my mom lol
  • edited June 2011
    Adalyn Jade is a cute name!! Tell him he needs to stop being stubborn its your baby too. Or maybe let him know he can name her if he changes all of her diapers, gets up with her everynight, cleans up all of her spitup does all of her laundry and holds her when shes fussy. Oh yeah and births her!
  • @ll10 im so at that point... he's supposed to be getting a job working outta town so he would be gone for 2/3 of all that which should mean I have rights to pick her name