i'm having contractions

So i'm just getting home from the hospital i've been havin contrations for about a week and decided to go to the hospital after talking to my doctors nurse (who thinks she knows everything said its nothing) kept saying its nothing just cramps from growning I went in to find out that not onky was I having contrations but they were softing my cervix so now i'm on bed rest to keep my lil man in until the time is right ..... Oh and i'm also lookin for another doctor

Comments

• I don't blame u. Seriosly I'm never a complained to a Dr..but damn it when I tell u something don't u or ur nurse tell me its normal, right. Just think what could happen if u didn't go.
  • @urmomwasright Yeah I'm going back to the doctor who delivered my last three babies she very far out my way but her and her staff were the BEST and well worth the 30min drive
  • Lol we r so similar I had same Dr for my 3 and he is like 30 min away ....so for convience I went local like 5 min...n now I'm not so sure...thinking I should have stayed with him. He was at goal on 20 min with my last...not even sure who my doc or would deliver me at new practice.....I've only seen midwife...which last was csect. Emergency but nurse told I could choose Vbac or csect this time....midwife pushing me to go vag....which I could do however I want tubes done too...so do it all at once....with soon to be four kids I don't have tome 6 weeks later to get um done n recover again u know....sorry to ramble on ur post but I figure u would understand
  • @urmomwasright OMG! I so totally understand I also want an csection so I can have my tubes tied on the spot lol!! Whew good to know i'm not the only one :-)
  • My normal ob and his nurse tell me all my pain and crap is normal. I went to my high risk ob and the nurse told me if i feel uncertain about anything or am worried about the pain to just go to l&d. She said she dont care if i have to go 100 times. She said i know my body and my baby and its always better to be safe.
  • Same has been happening to me too. I'm prego with my 4th and 21 weeks. I've had to go to er twice in the last few weeks for contractions an I think if one more Dr.tells me its probably ligament pain I will punch them in their neck! I think after 3 deliveries I would know what contractions feel like:) did they tell u the same thing?
  • @nmartinez79 yes thats what the nurse @ my doctors office was telling me and even when I got to the er they were treatin me like I didnt know what I was talkin about it wasnt until they were doin my ultrasound and they seen my contrations on the scan they started believeing then when they checked my cervix and seen its softing they shut the f@*k up and starting doing something about it so i'd tell u to go to a diffrent hospital and keep going until someone does thier job and find out why ur having contrations... Good luck and hope everything is okay
  • Thank u I'll do that:) how far along r u?
  • Glad things are okay! Always go with ur gut! With my first son my doctor and nurses told me i wasn't in labor when i told them i was..By the time they checked me i was dialated 7 cm!! Good thing i was only 3 weeks early! And that was their reasoning for telling me that, b/c it was my first and you "never go early w/ur 1st!" Yeah i think i know MY body, thanx!! :)
  • @nmartinez79 i'm 19wks 1day way to early to be having my baby what about u? @ethansmommy122 yea they think just cause they have a degree they know everything like a women dont know whats going on in my body and I'd rather have a doctor and nurse who rather be safe then sorry then one who says oh nothings wrong then end up having something really be..... So I say to all u ladies if u feel something is wrong and ur doctor says no its nothing get another opinion.