should i try inducing myself......

As of today I still have 3 wks and 6 days to go till my schdule csection. The question is should I try the home remedies now or wait till next week till am fully 37 wks?

Comments

• I would wait for 37 and ask your dr. I think most if not all the women here who have attempted, mentioned it to theirs.
  • Definitely wait..... baby needs more time to grow :)
  • Sorry I didn't notice the csection part. Is it 3 weeks and still 2 more till 40-meaning actually 5 weeks?????
  • @mrs_shu my csection is schdule the day I turn 40 wk (july 25th) so am not sure as of today that would put me at 36 wks plus days or at 37 wks ?
  • Def wait... chances are it won't do anything this early not to mention you can't be sure baby is good to go
  • @dajanescabral today would be 36+
    are you hoping to not have a csec or just want baby early?
    If its the csec, even if you're in labor your dr will still do a csection provided its not a lickety quick labor which very few woman have.
    If its the early factor, there's a reason they don't schedule them before 38w. And excluding medical reasons, its their personal schedule (golf game) for doing it before 40w.
  • Hey ur my pregly twin were due on the same day :) and I too would wait until atleast 38 weeks :) and then try like crazy lol
  • Hey ur my pregly twin were due on the same day :) and I too would wait until atleast 38 weeks :) and then try like crazy lol
  • I'm so sorry my android posted that comment so many times.. :O
  • Just wait baby will come when its ready..I've also heard the castor oil one was dangerous for the baby
  • Wait. I umderstand how much we may want our little ones here but they come in there own time when their ready. Unless there is a medical reason, i feel its kind of a selfish risk to induce especially if the pregnancy isn't past the due date.
  • Im also due when you are, and trust me I feel your urgency to get labor over with, but I think its best to wait... atleast a little longer
  • @mrs_shu ~ am going to have a csection anyways. I have had two other csection so its no question to my doc that this one will be a csection as well plus am okay with it cause ill be getting my factory closed right after she's born...HELL TO THE YEA!!!! Am just trying to get this over and done with. This pregancy has been kicking my ass for the last few months and it seems like its never gonna be over. But I think if I have done it for this long then 3 more wks can't kill me.
  • @mommyoffive and @babyjoshiemom ~ yes triples we r but how r y'all feeling? Is it just me that's done with being prego and carrying all this extra wait? Its not that u I don't care; its just that this pregancy is getting the best of me. Is anyone of y'all thinking bout the home remedie? And if so when r y'all planning on trying it?
  • @mommy2b1111~ no if anything I won't be trying the castor oil thing. I just don't think it works much and its just too risky....not worth it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir ~ am really thinking about it. I mean I only have three more wks to go. But I have an appointment tomorrow, ill see what my doc thinks about it then keep y'all updated.

Thanks for the comments ladies y'all got me thinking
  • Well whenever I was preggers with my last I was so uncomfortable with myself and I was having such severe back pain.. so when I turned 37 weeks I started having alot of vigorous sex with my husband.. tmi I know but it ended up working for me cause 3 days of sex and walking around the mall for a couple of hours the next thing u know I'm laying in bed on the 4 day I go into labor and my son was born that day... :) this was the only one of my babies that I have had that I actually went into labor with on my own I was induced with all my others because of severe health issues... with this baby I will be 37 weeks on Mon and I'm gonna try my best to seduce my husband once more... lol if sex doesn't work this time my Dr did say she would induce at 39 weeks.. that is just to long of a wait for me cause this baby is already so big and I'm in so much pain :(
  • @mommyoffive ~ We r twins pregly twins girl...lol....this up coming Monday ill be 37wks also. And comforable with myself with all the back pain and etc is how I feel and that's why I wanna do something to get her out of me sooner then planned. With my first I alson did the sex thing after not being able to most of that pregancy. But on my birthday I seduce my huband at the time and four hrs later I gave birth to our frist child. But with this one its a bit different cause I can't stand the father of my unborn daughter. He trys to be around but the looks of him makes me sick so have sex is so not gonna happen. (Its just me not him). But next week Monday ill be trying somethings that can maybe help out a bit; like the ginger tea (which I love anyways) and maybe even the cumin tea (which seems to be having good results on others). Idk but let's see what's gonna happen. I have an appointment this morning maybe the dr has something different to tell me......wishful thinking....lol
  • @mommoyoffive ~ Sorry for the errors and mispells....kind of thinking and typing too fast. And by the way the doctor schduled my csection at 40 wks cause the week before she will be on vacation. And also csection was schduled cause my last two pregancies were also csection so it wasn't a question at all that this one was gonna be csection as well.
  • Well atleast u know when ur gonna have ur c-section I'm still left in the dark :(..
    And to make things worse I can't even sleep anymore my sweet lil nudger inside of me is taking up so much room that I cannot breathe properly and its makin me have a few panic attacks a day... I hate feeling this way and all I want is for her to be outta me I know she will survive if I was to have her early cause I have had babies early b4 but with the dr I have now I know she is gonna make me me wait till I'm 40 weeks I'm just so aggravated :(