*Update*

edited December 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
Laj

Comments

• This is craziness! You both can go on like this until someone gets hurt. However this guy has hurt you and done you wrong, you should just raise your baby knowing you will teach your child better morals. I know when buttons are pushed, u wanna push back but in the long run it's easier to move forward, and say they are not worth the energy. Best of luck!!
  • edited December 2012
    I
  • @jamie77 I agree. U gave her what she wanted which was attentiion. Don't let her keep winning. Just ingore him and her and move on. Giving him the time of day is pointless and answering her just makes u mad. When u stop calling, responding, and giving either of them attention then ur the one that ends in the less stress and a chance to move on. Good luck!
  • WooooooooooooW!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats krazy! Honestly if I were you I wouldnt even waiste my time on argueing with her you say she's a lil girl & thats exactly what lil girls do start conflict! Your business is none of her koncern & you main priority is making sure you have a healthy baby so bypass the B.S & all the childishness & keep doing you & that bd of your is jus showing you how much of a coward he really is because a real man wouldnt condone his lady friend txtn his bm let alone agree with it so he's out of line
  • edited December 2012
    t.
  • Yeah I know its hard not to say something and I'm sure you want a good father for your child. But you said he's not a good dad. As hard as it is I would ignore it all and raise that baby on your own. And going down there to smack her might be a great feeling and what she deserves but text like that can be used against you in court. I'm sorry you have to go thru this. I hope thongs get better. I hope i didn't offend you. My intentions are to purely support you :)
  • She asked for that n u gave it to her!! Its none of her business what goes on between u guys u didnt lay down with her so y is she so worried about what goes on between the 2 parents she can kick rocks barefoot if u asked me! Lol & as if she already knew it would go in 1 ear n out the other y would she waste her time n tire her fingers out typing u a essay that u dnt even give a damn about!! Smh dats just sad of her to do...
  • edited December 2012
    p!
  • Wow, this totally left me speachless...hun dont pay much attention to dumb broads like that. If hes doing what hes doing now hes gonna keep doing it once the baby is born. My word of advice is to move forward with you baby and let him be a man whore with that worthless little girl that calls her self a woman. Im 20 too but never in mu right mind would I do that! Shes nothing but a tramp. He doesnt deserve to be a father. He needs to grow the hell up. He's on his 30s and has a 20 yr old speaking for him? He cant confront you like a real man then hes no real man at all. Shes hurt cuz he got you pregnant. Weather it was a one time thing or there was a relationship sjouldnt matter hes gonna be a daf AGAIN and he cant get the hang of it? Girl your better than that let trash be where it belongs in the trash! No real mandoes that ish im sorry I went off loli hope you feel better :) if you need anything im here :)
  • Everyone can sit here and tell you that you shouldnt have responded and fed into it and whatever. But theoment someone came at them like that they would probably be mad too. Its easier said than done to 'be the bigger person' and whatnot.
    I would say that id probably block her. Shes young and her mind about him isnt gonna change..
    I love that you told her she was a non factor lmao did you know shes making t shirts that say that?
  • edited December 2012
    g
  • @singlemama they do want a response and they will do anything to get it. They know how to push ur bottons. It is disappointing to have the father of ur child be a dead beat. (I know I'm going through it now) but what I do is not respond to him or his gf. They are not worth the breath it takes to say there names more or less allow me to text, call or respond to them. It has been a month now since I have responded. I'm much happier, less stressed, and have got to enjoy my pregnancy more. Also I have been able to be more patient and get excited for my baby. And their crap has ended online. Just tell them ur switching ur number. (U don't have to just when they call or text u tell them they have the wrong number) I have an automated voicemail and when they text I told them "I don't know who ur trying to reach but this is a my new number. I think u have the wrong number sorry have a good day." I haven't got texts since. And no more voicemails. The emails iget from bd are asking how I am and how the pregnancy is going. I don't respond. If he wanted to know he wouldn't have done the shit he did. So he doesn't need to know. U sound like a strong woman. There are many sucessful singlemoms out there count ur self amoung the growing number.
  • First n foremost My favorite line to her was the non factor bitch lol n its crazyyyyyy wat u goin thru with him well wat u went tru hes a scumbag !
  • I think ur perfectly within ur rites to tell her lil ass off. Loved every word u said to her. Like u said she needs to kno her place. Now uve got ur point across, in that spectacular mannor :) id turn ur back n be the bigger person. Although thats a lot harder to do in real life. I sware if i wasnt pregnant id be flyin over wiv u to giv her the beating of her little meaningless life. Try not to let the basterds grind u dwn hun x
  • wow. I think you laid it out for her! you stood up for yourself n I think u needed to put her in her place. but I think you should just leave it at that n ignore whatever else comes out her mouth. don't give her anymore of urtime cause you already made ur point n made her look bad for being with buddy still! Good luck hun n don't let ur self get to stressed out you have the greatest gifts coming your way. from the looks of it your gonna be playing the mommy n daddy role channel your time n energy into your coming bundle of joy :)
  • Listen id forget about her because the same way she got him is the way shell lose him karmas.a bitxh and as for him hes missing out on a great woman and his child and once he/she grows up hes a deadbeat ur baby will always be proud of you
  • edited December 2012
    p.
  • I agree with @kay_la_la you never know What approach you may take until it happens to you... I do hope you consider not going back and forth with her anymore because you have a mother and father role to get prepared for.... I wish you the best and for that simple broad she's a duck forget her like you said a non factor LOL!!!
  • I can tell you right now the reason she stayed with him because her twisted mindset she thinks she's "won" she somehow has rationalized him "sticking around" to her being better than you and the other girls. When in reality she has the lowest self esteem out of everyone. It doesn't matter what bull he feeds her, shed believe just about anything at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if she winds up pregnant at some point and then sends you an apology email.
  • edited December 2012
    t...
  • what a dumb insecure beotch.. wow.. she really needs to get a life.. my man has a bm he was with before me.. and i never once had any reason to speak to her.. i mean what would i say.. there buisnes with their child is there own.. untill she had the nerve to speak about me.. even than i didnt say anything.. cause hes a father to my kids she moved all over the states and had 4 other kids by 3 diff men.. so i mean enough said about her.. lol.. good luck and dont give her the time of day after this cause i think you said it all lmao.. and good for you.. hahahahh
  • I just wanna know what makes a 20 year old a little girl.. I'm 20.. having a little girl in october. I'm not trying to start any drama! I just wanna know what makes me a little girl.
  • @singlemama get it girl bet she feeling EXTRA dumb tryna b all "grown" I'm extra srry for all the BS he did (gave) u girl....bet she ain't had no reply eh?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited December 2012
    t.
  • @sara102011 its the age combined with her mentality/maturity level. Not every 20 year old is a "little girl" but when combined with the other stuff...
  • @singlemama I know some guys just never grow up and first hand I can tell you this because my bd is the same ran off when we found out I was pregnant he never has time for me n the doc apt. But he has time to be with other skanks :/ idk I totally give up with him he dissapointed me n really let me down. Hang in there hun itll pass and your better off without him.
  • @sara102011 she isn't referring too you she is talking about someone who blatantly disrespected her and is in her busy when it has nothing to do with her that makes the girl she is referring to a little girl... it had nothing to do with you.... ;;)
  • @sara102011 she isn't referring too you she is talking about someone who blatantly disrespected her and is in her busy when it has nothing to do with her that makes the girl she is referring to a little girl... it had nothing to do with you.... ;;)
  • Sorry so many post LOL my phone is acting crazy