I'm so sad and can't stop crying.

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I just need some people to talk to. My mother in law is so mean to me esp now that wer'e moving out from her place. Her emails are so mean that it bothers me and makes me cry. To b honest she likes my bf's ex. I know that cuz everytime im around shell bring her up and I don't wanna hear it. She pretend like she likes me but deep down inside she hate me. I try to talk to my bf about it but its like he doesn't believe that her mom will do that. Im so hurt and sad I don't feel like people lukes me. I hate myself! Why can't people juz love me? :(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • She does not sound nice but remember, he is with you and not his ex for a reason. Im sure he loves you. His mom is probably jealous because her son has grown up and no longer her baby, he's your man. She will come around eventually just hang in there.
  • I kinda know where you're coming from. My mother in law, doesn't really like but pretends to....sometimes. and every time she says something rude or uncalled for my husband stays quiet and he says it's because he just doesn't want to argue with her. I wish that he would put her in her place, he doesn't have to be mean, but she needs to know I'm his wife and now, going to be the mother of his child so she needs to start accepting it. Tell him how it makes you feel. In a calm, loving way. Guys don't like it when we complain (trust me, I had to learn that the hard way) I noticed when I'm sweet and loving about it he kind of understands where I'm coming from. He might think you want him to choose between her and you because you don't like what she says or she's mean sometimes but let him know you respect her and you know she's always going to be number one to him but to try to put himself in your shoes. You catch more bees with honey than with vinegar. Stay strong, hun.
  • Thanks ladies u guys are awesome! I'll talk to my man when he gets home from work. But thanks again.
    Happy Vday to all.
  • edited February 2011
    U guys make me feel better. :)