*movement*

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I am 33 weeks and I have noticed the past week my babygirl isn't moving as much as she used too!! Anyone else expierence this at this point in pregnancy?? Should I call the doc?

Comments

• I have some days where he isn't as active as others, then the days that he is active, it makes up for the other days, if that makes sense. He woke me up @ 430 this morning practicing his tae kwon do and kept me up til 6 lol My dr hasn't mentioned kick counts to me (I'm 31+3) but I've seen others on here mention they start arount 28 weeks or something like that. I also notice that the movements I feel now aren't like the jabs and punches he made before but more rolls and stretches. BUT if you're worried, call the doc better to be safe than sorry.
  • I'm not that far yet. In the middle of 29w but I've also read that's the time where they get more cramped up inside there. But you can call for some assurance.
  • I don't know if I am so much as worried but I do feel a little anxiety about it!! When I do feel her move its like a press out on the belly she really doesn't like jab or kick anymore and a lot of her movements are very low!!
  • @mommaof3inMI I know how you feel with that, I'm *always* anxious about not feeling movement...I think I drive my fiance nutty lol sometimes I'll be resting with my hand on my belly and I'll feel an elbow or something pressing out but I don't feel it on the inside as much as when it was kicks and punches. Mine is still way up high near my ribs, and I have a feeling he's transverse and has been that way for a while :-W I know I have time left, but I hope the little booger decides to turn head down to be born cuz I don't want to be cut! lol
  • Your baby is probably running out of room. My nurse said to drink something cold like juice and see if that makes baby move.
  • Thanks ladies!! I am gonna try to drink some poweraide and see if that makes her move!!