I had my anatomy u/s today and....*update at the bottom*

edited June 2011 in November 2011
Good day my fellow preglys! I am so excited and nervous at the same time about my anatomy/ gender u/s tomorrow. For those of you that don't know me, I am a mother of five boys and I've been hoping and praying that this one is a girl. My husband is ok with having another boy but I'm tired of being outnumbered. Pink dust my way please ladies. I will update after the
u/s.

**UPDATE** It's a girl!!! I am so happy and thankful! @tishj330, @newmommy_navywife, @cee808, @mandac10, @usmcwifemommy101107, @lmelanson, @excited2bamom11, thank you mommies sooo much for the pink dust!

Comments

• Wow 5 boys u def needed a gurl ! Congrats:)
  • Congrats on ur bby girl! Im hoping for a girl too. I want everything to be PINK! Lol
  • Awe... I currently have 1 girl and 3 boys. Congrats on the girl. I am honestly wanting another boy because I have all my leftovers... Hahah. I honestly dont mind being outnumbered sometime. My girl is a little sassafrassy thing. Congrats all the same .....
  • Thrilled!!!! u get ur pink finally, 5 older brothers.. wow!! poor boys that wanna date her ;)
  • YAY U GOT UR BABYGIRL! :-D congrats u n hubby must be super happy. U needed another girl in the house lol
  • wow!!! congrats ive been waiting on ur update lol!!!
  • Thanks ladies! Hubby and I are jubilant! We are going to tell our boys @ dinnertime and I'm sure they will be happy.
    @mrz_jackson2anpreggo, @angel452, @jnc121311, @jaime77, @oregonmama, @cee808, @juliansmommy, @teemommie2

@jaime77, my boys are overprotective with me so I can imagine how they're gonna be with their sister...I feel sorry for her already lol. B-)
  • Lol I agree! Will she have her own room? They will b soo jealous lol
  • @jaime77, yes she will have her own room. We're moving the two oldest boys to the basement. I'm gonna try my best to not make them jealous but its gonna be hard with my only daughter.
  • My sons going in the basement too! I eas so excited my loan got approved for the remodel. Don't feel right making a teenager share with a baby. Can't wait to decorate, I'm sure u can't either! Congrats again!!
  • Yay! Yay! I'm so happy for you mama! I find out tomorrow. What's the first thing you're gonna buy? Yay Team Pink :-D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jaime77, @tishj330, @lmelanson, thanks!!

@tishj330, I wanna buy everything honestly but I'm gonna start with pretty pink n purple clothes then buy everything else after I have my babyshower. Please let me know how your u/s goes.
  • Congratulations....im having a lil girl too...after just 2 boys though...but im glad you got that lil princess
  • @septmama, congrats to you and thanks!
  • Omg congrats!
  • @bigmamak, thanks! When are you due and do you know what you're having?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @2ndbutfirst, thank you! I prayed really hard to have a girl.
  • @usmcwifemommy101107, congrats! Yayy team pink! Did you want a girl?
  • Hi! I am due oct 14 with a baby girl also. I have 2 boys and a girl already so this lil lady evens out my family.I am so happy for you and have been looking for your post!
  • yayyyyyyy!!! guess that spankin worked! :) congrats.
  • Oh hun I know exactly wut ur feeling I have 2 boys and now pregnant with a girl..its so different like being preg...4 the 1st time....this lil girl has so much clothes its crazy....ur gonna have so much fun shopping for her...well congrats
  • Congratulations! I have 2 boys and finally I have my girl on the way. Team pink is growing!
  • edited June 2011
    @bigmamak & @lorinrene, it is so nice to know that we are having girls after dealing with those busy body little boys lol
    I'm going shopping for her this weekend. When are you ladies due?

@quinnandtallonsmom, team pink is growing! Girl power!

@newmommy_navywife, yes that spanking did work! I'm glad it wasn't as he predicted.

Thanks mommies!

:)
  • I'm due july 13th.....so have u picked a name for ur lil princess....
  • @lorinrene, wow you're almost there! I have a few names that hubby and I are playing around with. Since this is our first girl we want her name to be unique with a special meaning. A name that is fitting for a princess. Good luck with l & d, you could go any day now...