my vacation D'=

So my bf and I were supposed to go to a festival in Vegas this last weekend. That fell through last minute.
Then he tells me don't worry he's planning a mini-vacation to seaworld and getting a hotel and we will get massages and lay on the beach... but the girl that took his shift lied so last minute he had to work one of the three days.
So day one of our 3 days off/vacation he works, day 2? Spending with his family getting the 3D ultrasound. Ok whatever.... so I get all made up so afterwards we can spend some time together.... what does he do???????
"You look beautiful today.... -pause- .... well I'm going to wash my car and play PS3 with my (13yr old) brother, do you want to go home now or later?"

UHMMM ass.....NOW.

Did I mention its our 1yr anniversary? Hmm. /rant

Comments

• What a poop mouth!
  • :( booo i was gonna ask how was ur trip..but nevermind...
  • :'( I told him when he asked. "That's fine, next weekend should be my weekend anyway." (Even though we both work all weekend and can't do any anniversary things)
    And he says.
    "Oh ok.....what's next weekend?"

I'll let him think about it ... :( in the meantime, Thursday I'm buying myself a spa day.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @oregonmama Definitely! That'll be $14.97. Please drive to the first window!
  • THROAT PUNCH!!! X(
  • Awe I would be mad! U should buy ur self something wrap it up go up to him than be like happy anniversary! What u get me? Nothing well ok ill keep this for myself! And than ignore him! Give him one worded answers!
  • I'm really not happy... we had the last 3 days off I took one of them off for this. He has spent all 3 days with his little brother. They are going to see transformers tonight....and he asked if I wanted to come over after the movie. UHM no. And spend maybe ½-1 hr before I'm tired and go to bed for work in the morning?
    I'm just going to pick up shifts next week to have a reason not to spend with him... he's been treating me like crap lately anyway... even small things like saying how pretty other girls are then saying I look huge today.
    I swear guys do NOT think.

Needless to say, my relationship is going to sh!t...quickly...and I don't have the patience to baby it