Nesting

My hubby has gotten bit by the nesting bug! Hes on a three day off three on rotation. Last Three day off he painted los room, cleaned out the storage unit/garage and started the flooring in our little man's room! Today he finished the floor, putting up a light and is picking up the furniture in the morning! He's making me so happy! He's the type who usually starts a project and it'll sit there for a while. I hope he stays like this!

Comments

• :) I want my nesing to kick in.. I got 2 weeks left
  • Oh boy girl you better get on it :) I still have 15 weeks but I'm anal about getting things done in plenty of time! Time is flying for me!
  • edited June 2011
    nesting bug catched me xD i have been cleaning the house way more than what is considered normal and so is hubby.. my mom just laughs at us because everytime she comes over we are cleaning or throwing something out
  • It's the kick we've needed for the past two years! @Janet_2011 how far along are you?
  • Awww mine too, its so weird!! He refinished all our wood floors, helped paint the babies room, organized the garage, went through his mail and papers that have been sitting for a year and moved all the babies furniture into her room! I'm shocked because he is a major procrastinator/slacker most of the rime! I wish i was nesting damnit!
  • My hubby has been the same way. I think the bug passed me and got him. I'm a hurting unit, so what I can do is limited. My hubby has been a cleaning machine. He never cleans or finishing anything, BTW
  • Lol i was washing her clothes and bottles today and hubby caught me! He laughed and said hunny u have plenty of time. But im due in 10 weeks and we are still spending most of our time out of town feeding disaster victims. So i took advantage of my few days home.
  • edited June 2011
    @mmoma1013 im 32 weeks and 4 days