When did you start showing?

2»

Comments

• Just saw this post. Yay plus size mommas! I started showing at 10 weeks. I got a belly even tho I lost weight! Now I'm 30+2 &ppl can really tell now!
  • I am prego with my third I started showing at 12 weeks
  • I didn't start showing to strangers untill 34/35 weeks! Untill then I got a lot of double takes! Is she fat/ is she pregnant / wait she's walking funny......
  • You ladies started way early haha
    @Pinkigirl
    @Agoodloe
  • edited September 2011
    Whoa...
  • @Mrs4c You give me hope! haha :-D
  • triple post haha
  • This is#2. Plus I lost lots of weight cause I has terrible morning sickness!
  • Yay! Glad to give you hope.:) I'm 38 weeks tomorrow and didn't take any real maternity pictures because everyone does them around 30 weeks or so and I always felt I didn't show enough yet to take them. Now I hurt too much to really even go out let alone a photoshoot. So not sure if you have that delima as well but if you do you're not alone.:)
  • This is baby #5, I'm almost 11 weeks and not showing quite yet. My #4 I started showing at 9 weeks and by the time I got to my second tri, my tummy was huge. I kept asking if I they were sure they didn't see a second baby lol
  • @Mrs4c Yep I totally have that delima. I saw some friends last weekend that know I'm pregnant but I haven't seen them since I found out and they were like " Where's your belly at did you already have the baby?" hahaha I was hoping to get pictures done but it's looking like a no go.
  • I started showing at 20 weeks I love my joga pants lol