went psyco should i get help?

edited June 2011 in Depression
Ok so bd and i got in a heated argument.. he hasn't been the best lately only thinking about himself really and choosing when to be a hubby and father. Well he was bring such an ass to our daughter and got into an argument and i ended up losing it. I smashed my brand new phone that cost an arm and leg and totally went psyco on all his stuff. I have no idea what's wrong with me?! Should i go seek help koz i scared myself today knowing what i was capable of doing and all the damage i have done to our room. These prego hormones are really getting to me but i think its more than that. No normal person goes into such rage. And I've been crying for so long just looking at. The damage and all that money gone down the drain. Should i get help

Comments

• At least find someone close to you to vent to... or a therapist.. its not healthy to lash out like that... tho I seem to get a lil psycho at times too :)
  • Go talk to someone a crisis center maybe.
  • I think we have all done some crazy things in our life. Don't be to hard on your self. Just take some time away form hubby when he starts to stress you out. For example go for a walk, take a nice bath or just go walk around one of your favorite stores. That's things I do when hubby gets to me. Good luck!
  • Thanks ladies I'll see how i go. To top things off the idiot got fired for stealing! Like wtf! Stealing?! Honestly i could kill him. He seriously needs to grow up and think about priorities. I've only got 9 weeks left and i can't afford to pay all our bills grrr I'm praying to god he gets a job by next week otherwise I'm pretty much stuffed.