cant lie...

Being pregnant is new to me and don't get me wrong its been pretty cool but....I can't lie I have 15 weeks left and I want this baby OUT!!! U can't even tell im pregnant so its weird to tell ppl cuz then they r like no... just because im not showing doesn't mean im not gaining so my cute jeans are out... I feel hot and clammy all the time my back hurts and forcing myself to remember to eat? Bleh... I just want to feel normal again!!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'll be 34 weeks... in five minutes Haha. My aunt asked me the other day Haven't you been pregnant for two years?!?! I totally feel like it!
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle uh its killer when I get to 37 weeks ill be sooo happy!!! I just want to fast forward...I feel bad for saying that since Idk if ill be having more or not but ugh... No one even knows hardly and my fiances mom doesn't give a f%$k abt me or this baby and lucky for me I see her every other day. No one that does know can grasp the fact that just cuz im not showing doesn't mean things aren't uncomfortable or im moody or tired. So far everyone just acts like I gained 10 lbs... im sorry its seeming like forever to u too!! At least ur in the home stretch!!
  • @baybee1aug10 lol that's funny... I can't imagine doing this back to back... maybe for ppl who truly enjoyed pregnancy its diff but for me.... never!!! Is urs boy or girl
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle will u move to Wyoming and be my new best friend?? Lol finally someone gets that this is not just a cake walk pregnancy. Even my best friend who had a baby 8 mo ago is like oh it can't be to bad since ur still small mine was insanely uncomfortable. Uh our bodies r doing the Exact same thing!!
  • It's a boy! No way I could have another right after!
  • @baybee1aug10 mines a girl lol. @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle exactly :) thank u for agreeing. Maybe ppl in my tiny town are all crazy and that's why they don't get it....hmmm
  • Lol thanks :)