This may be it...UPDATE PICS UP!

edited June 2011 in Labor
Been having contractions since yesterday. Was checked yesterday and had gone from 0 to 3cms since last week. Doc said to call if I had more than 5 contractions in an hour. Felt crappy last night but felt like it could be worse after calling so I waited it out and tried to sleep. I've been up for almost an hour so far because I can't sleep anymore. I'm sitting with a hot pack on my back but its getting stronger. Since I usually don't get admitted until I'm screaming I'm going to try and hold out until the doctor's office opens at 8 or so and I'll call them. If I can't wait though I'm not calling the doctor at the hospital again - she said last night that if I think I need to come in that I can come in.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    If this it it..good luck :) hope u have fast n easy labor
  • geeze 0-3 just like that? good job!!! sounds like this is it to me!!! I hope so! as im sure you do too!! lol keep me updated!
  • @cee808 Thank you! I just hope it.isn't too fast, I've been putting off going in for a while now because of.how usually am, but this pregnancy has been so different, it would be my luck if labor was different too!
    @mommyofsoon2b3 I know I was in shock.:O But its also why ive been putting off going in. I want to make absolutely sure this.is.not a false alarm thanks to the progress report.
  • @viviya plz plz plz just make sure u get there before the urge to poo comes lol, and I totally agree with wanting to wait to go in because lately all these hospitals are screwed up! one girl was even told she wasnt in laboir because contractions arent labor cervical change is..... well wtf I thought contractions caused cervical change but thats just me I guess lol!
  • @mommyofsoon2b3 Oh I will! I've got a little over an hour before the office is open and that's my goal, but if I feel like I can't wait I'm going straight to the hospital. Fortunately I was going through enough last night where my mil insisted on spending the night. She's on the sofa while I'm on my recliner.
  • @viviya ok ready 1....2....3! hold ur legs closed just in case! lol I would want to wait for my doc office to open too! and thats sweet of ur mil! cookies for momma in law!!! lol oh man I hope for ur sake this is it tho! :)
  • @mommyofsoon2b3 Hahaha! And yeah, thank god for once that she's here! Usually that would be a bad thing! I hope its real too, I would hate to start out on my dry run kick again!
  • @praying4our3rd Thank you! I've just had so many false alarms with my other two that I'm terrified of going in too early. I'll cry if I get sent home!
  • Let's hope not! I am a very sensitive person with a very low tolerance for pain so I've been told I come in too early. Xp since I only have 1cm between me and admittance though I was told by the doctor yesterday to call or go in regardless of pain, but I really want to be absolutely sure...
  • Good luck! I'm keeping the labor dust to myself these ..days 40+4 now smdh!
  • @Jamie77 I don't blame you one bit! Good luck! This really sucks, but I am so determined to hang in there a little longer! 30+ more minutes!
  • Good luck today! >:D<
  • Go have my baby already lol
  • Ha! About to call the doctor now!
  • Ekk!! Good luck!!! :bz hope it is an easy labor for you xx
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you ladies. I'm on my way to the doctor's office so they can have a look at me. I prefer it to l&d at the moment. Seen triage way too many times. I'll keep yall posted.
  • Suuper exciting..can't wait for my turn!! Hope its ur day!!
  • Yay!!! Good luck!
  • UPDATE: I am at 4cms so I'm being sent to l&d! I'm in total shock!
  • Yay!!!!
  • Yay! Hoping for a smooth delivery for you! I'll be checking back for updates!
  • Yay! Good luck! Hope all goes smooth!
  • Thank you ladies. Stopped back at the house to get my bag. I chose not to bring it to the office because it was in the opposite direction from the hospital so we pass home on the way anyway. Mil was packing the kids in her car to go back to her house and check on the dog. My daughter is really upset that she isn't coming with us right now, but her dad doesn't want her watching the birth so she wouldn't be coming yet anyway. On our way for the other half of the trip now!
  • Yay!! I expect baby news by tomorrow and an update atleast every two hours :D hehe goodluck!! Wishing you all the best
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.