what a crap fluffing bday!

So after The most painful nights sleep and getting up at least 7 times in night and all together about 2 hours sleep i get some nice presents, then fiancee goes to work, i go midwife have my blood's taken and get told i have pelvic girdle and a trace of protein in my urine, then my fiancee suppose to be coming home on his lunch hour to take me train station so i can go to my mum's he just called to say he has to fix his boss's wife's car and godrive an hour away to get some new Tyres so can't take me I'll have to walk so I'm crying on phone saying i can't even hardly walk downstairs without crying let alone a mile to train station! i then text my mum saying i might be late cos can't walk to train station cos in to much pain and she says don't let dean down (my younger brother) i mean wtf yeah I'll just f**kin drag my self to train station just so i don't let him down its not the fact she said it its how she said it so after been crying on phone to both of them not one of them asks how i am!! so now crying in bed and can't stop :( some f**kin 21st this is

Comments

• Ah hun I'm so sorry you aren't having a good day :-( shame I'm not closer, I could have given you a lift! What has the midwife advised with your urine etc? Could you get a taxi? Xx
  • And happy birthday from me and mine ! Xx
  • @samiuk :( ohh no, where abouts you live I'll pick you up and take you if you like?? Happy 21st birthday aswell!! You have the same bday as my brother in law who is 21 today too lol. Just remember it's your birthday and you can cry if you want too ;) x
  • @littlenat86 Ty hun she didn't say owt said was a trace that was it didn't ask to re test in a week or owt :/ i don't know any taxi numbers I've not long since moved around here his mum just phoned see how midwife went and heard me crying so she just got me a taxi and she's paying for it to :) x
    @robynnrawks Ty that's weird lol great birthday for him though haha, I'm to far away lol am near hull my ex offered to come get me lol we still good friends, but i got taxi either end now feel bit better now still not talking to fiancee later on though! lol x
  • @samiuk glad your feeling better. Enjoy the rest of your birthday :)
  • Ah well glad you are getting there safely now :-) now time to relax, you should be being pampered on your 21st, especially as you are pregnant! It could be a slight infection like thrust, maybe go to your gp and ask to get tested x
  • thrush* damn auto correct lol x
  • I hope you have a great birthday! Sorry about your pain and bad day so far :(
  • @robynnrawks i will do going for cavery later mmm

@littlenat86 i was thinking that myself forgot to mention some stuff to midwife has they was singing happy birthday to me lol and baby wouldn't keep still she was trying to measure bump and he kept kicking her haha
    going to try have couple hours sleep when i get to me mam's cos I'm really tired just glad its not really hot today!
  • @Babynumber02 Ty :) feel a lot better now i ranted that owt lol
  • @samiuk nothing like a good carvery. :)
  • Yeah still warm, but better than last two days! It's nice out today :-) or have you got numbers to call, on the front of my notes I got labour and delivery, pregnancy ward, antenatal triage etc they might be able to give you advice. Carvery sounds awesome right about now!!!