im next...wanting to which due dates with those who are closer to the end!

edited June 2011 in October 2011
Well i had a mc back in Oct and should have had a new baby this month. Well shortly after having my mc i found out that one of my cousins is due 1 month after i was due. And so of course i am excited for her. Well in Feb i found out i am pregnant again! Well shortly after finding out i was pregnant i find out i have another cousin pregnant due 1 month before me. Well my cousin who was due 1 month before me (due in September) had her baby on June 24th at 2lbs 7oz. And now my other cousin who was due July 13 is having her baby right now. Im excited for a new cousin but im so ready for my turn! Im only 24weeks and wishing i was now holding my baby girl! How about other October mommy's?

Comments

• Yeah I can't wait either! I had a miscarriage in Nov at 11 weeks so found this pregnancy a bit nerve wracking! I'm 22 and half weeks now, due Oct 30th! Do you have any names? Hope your cousins little one doing ok x
  • I definitely can't wait to hold my son! Lol its my first and I can't get used to saying my son this and my son that awe!! I wanna cry now thinking about it!! Wen are you OCTOBER MOMMYS HAVING UR BABY SHOWER??
  • @littlenat86
    both baby and mommy are doing great! We are going to name our little princess Ryenn Kay. How about you, any names? Yes after losing my last one at 7weeks i have been going crazy with this one. My 1st trimester i called my doctor office almost weekly and more then 1time a week! This is my 4th pregnancy but will be my 3rd child!
  • @new2_this
    i won't be getting a baby shower since this is my 3rd but love them!
    I understand the getting used to saying my daughter. Even though i already have 1daughter we thought she would be our last so just loving every minute of being pregnant but just cant wait for my turn!
  • Aww your time will come sooner than yiu think. If it makes you feel any better... Im due on Nov 7 we just have to get through this summer and the rest should fly by. I know you said Oct mommies but I hoped it would make you feel better to hear from somebody that has to wait even longer than you. Im also anxious but dont want her to come early
  • Yeah, we ate pretty certain ours is a boy although sonographer couldn't say 100% and he will be called Riley George Dalglish Gardner. Love your girls name and the different spelling! Me too, I had scans at 6 and 8 weeks because of slight bleeding but all looking good this time! This is my 3rd pregnancy, I have a little boy already who is 2 and half. He will turn three a couple of weeks before my due date! With him my water broke 2 weeks early so hope I get through his birthday before anything happens with this one!!!
  • @littlenat86
    Thanks! Love your name also! I currently have a little boy who is 5 and my little girl turns 3 in 3weeks! I have two scans that says 95 percent that we are having a girl! We are just happy that she is healthy and cant wait to see if she looks like me cause my other daughter looks like my sister in law and my son looks more like my hubby even though he's not the biological father. It is so crazy.
  • Yes! I'm 22+1 an can't wait !!
  • I can't wait either! I'm due October 28, but because I'm having twins my Dr won't let me go past 38 weeks so Oct.14. I'm having 3 baby showers. In late July and august. It's going to be hot! Errr.. I just want to hold my baby boys!:)
  • Ah! I was the same, didn't mind what we were having just as long as its healthy! Yeah my son looks like his dad, and my sister on laws kids look like her and Stu so don't think I've got much hope, they seem to have a super gene in their family!!
    3 showers @gemini_babies lucky you! And all us October mummies will be suffering with big bumps during the summer heat, especially you with two in there!
  • @littlenat86 @gemini_babies
    yea i would love 3 shower or just 1!
  • I had one the girls at work threw for me with my little boy, we got spoiled! It's not as common over here in the UK though!
  • edited June 2011
    I just have such a big family on my moms and dads side. I'm not even having a babyshower with my husbands side of family. They are also a big family. It's like a circus catering to all these guests.:/ but that's our family, crazy and chaotic but you gotta love them.:)
  • I'm 26wks n can't wait to hold my baby boy in my arms! I'm having my shower aug 13. Baby is expected to arrive in september cause i have a cerclage.