Losing Pregly?

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Shoot! I got my new every two upgrade and upgraded to an iPhone 4. Do you know what this means? I no longer have Pregly. Why isn't pregly on iPhones too? @Mama_Kat I am truly bummed about this. Any chance it will ever come to the iPhone?

Comments

• If you have free internet or WiFi on your phone, you can sign on to that.
  • I have become so independent on the app though on my droid. :O(
    Yes I have internet. I guess I will have to check it out when it gets here.
    Still hoping it will be an iPhone App someday.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So it will never become an iPhone app?
  • i love my mytouch 4g now more than ever.. sorry you lost preggly :(
  • Stupid iPhone. I love Droid. Go return it and get an android phone.
  • I'm on the iPhone :D was gutted to lose the app but I'm on the forum everyday :) just open the Internet sign in and your just dont sign out or close the tap and your always one click away from pregly :)
  • Yaaay!! Imma droid lover too!
  • So not too bad then. I guess I'll just have to get used to it. Any programs on the iPhone that countdown your pregnancy?
  • Erm... I use what to expect which I find better then the pregly app but the forum sucks.
  • Thanks! Any other good apps? I'm not much if a game player but I'll try anything.
  • Angry birds, baby bump and soliter :)
  • Babybump is an awesome pregnancy app for iPhone. I had it before my Droid2 and it rocked.
  • Sweet. I'm counting down til my new phone gets here. Come on FedEx!
  • Ugh! My hubs n I hate our droids! They r junk! I hate paying an extra $80 a month for crap! I won't ever get another smart phone! Ours havmt been anything they were suppost to be! Were through Verizon if that makes any difference
  • I never knew pregly was not on iphones???
  • I have a droid through Verizon. I love it. @mandac10 why are you paying an extra 80 dollars for them?
  • It's $40 per phone per month to have access to the droid network
  • edited June 2011
    Whaaat??! I would hate my driod too if I had to pay an extra 40$ just for access to the network...smh some cellphone companies try to get over!! Wow i never ever heard that @mandc10 a lot of people hate T-Mobile but they stuck with me through thick and thin!! And a lot cheaper then others anxious love T-Mobile customer service I never have a problem calling in...my bf has Verizon he doesnt pay that guess depending on wat plan diff people have but that's not right...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ya...i have a droid phone on verizon and dont pay $40 for a droid network..not even sure what that is...i pay $29.99 extra a month for internet ..but thats typical for all smart phones...might want to double check that..dont want you to get taken advantage of
  • @surprise_due8_28
    I'm due for upgrade new every two deal at Verizon ..I like new white iPhone....how much did it end up costing to upgrade I'd u dont mind me asking...I know price on site says $299 with 2 year agreement but mine is the 2 year discount....just wondering n sorry to bother
  • Mine was the $299. It's $750 without the upgrade. And actually logging on through safari the webpage looks the same as the droid app. Yay!